Look at the sandwiches sold in China

Razo

not only in china u get this kinda scam, even in JB, u can find also..

a relative bought those dried fish or something in a plastic jar...opened it up only to find the sides of the jar covered with the fishes...the insides all empty...lol..

but the packaging is such that you think wah...filled with the fishes....end up only the walls of the jar are filled...lol

• SRC Member

China is really a con city man.. Even the local ppl are already so scare. To con and being conned is part of their life already..

Heard that the "Dong Chung Chau" inside contain wire rod. Never buy the chinese medicine too. The good stuffs are already exported.

Tank 4x2x2.5

• SRC Member

what the.... u sure it really happens? :bow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Come come come! I sell sandwiches. cheap cheap! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. That is why some frens told me that BreadTalk is such a big hit over there - assurance of quality (and quantity? :lol: )

• SRC Member
China is really a con city man.. Even the local ppl are already so scare. To con and being conned is part of their life already..

Heard that the "Dong Chung Chau" inside contain wire rod. Never buy the chinese medicine too. The good stuffs are already exported.

i heard they put in lead!! worst

• SRC Member
I'll throw this back at the shopkeeper's face! Pui Pui! Big time CON job man!! :angry:

haha.. heard too many times liao...u can always see funny things in china.. even they broadcast in locals news(tv)... bleech bad/old rice... reuse cooking oil from discarded oil collected from resturant's drain and boils the oil.. discard the top n bottom layer.. n reuse the middle part...OMG... "stealing" natural gas(explosive n flammable) in a big big plastic... redye meat from spoilt meat...introduce fake pulp of oranges using agar agar.. n label them as fresh orange juice.. etc

• SRC Member

If you happen to come across from TV the process of how luncheon meat is made,, you dare not eat already.

I use to eat it in my carteen, then I stop already.. imagine dead pig.. :cry:

Tank 4x2x2.5