website to the killing of the US civilian

orgasbt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, actually, we are a few decades late already. ;)

So I'm just guessing it should be coming next month. :lol:

If only more people will put their energies to something more fulfilling and fruitful like caring for their loved ones and making the world a nicer place instead of plotting against another, having evil thoughts and doing nasty stuff to each other. ;)

Moron Clown,

You are so wrong. It can bring out the worst in some people. I have seen and heard many a strange things.... how sensitivity, fragile egos, paranoia, envy, suspicion, pride and money-making greed can cause people to change and treat their fellow reefers differently.

Perhaps one day I may be guilty of becoming one of these, but till then... yes... I will teach to teach any interested reefer the importance of patience, proper budget allocation and most importantly RESPONSIBILITY in reefkeeping! :)

Evil will be repaid by evil, so do good so that your conscience is clear before man.

• SRC Member
Everyone needs CHARMY!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Beats cutting people's heads off.

I'm listening to her right now. Hi-CBC Radio Chanchaka Charmy!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

No no no. Poor Charmy, she is sick! :(

Really, she has a cold and sore throat.

Her cough doesn't sound very cute but her hiccups are! :pinch:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

• SRC Member
Moron Clown,

You are so wrong. It can bring out the worst in some people. I have seen and heard many a strange things.... how sensitivity, fragile egos, paranoia, envy, suspicion, pride and money-making greed can cause people to change and treat their fellow reefers differently.

Perhaps one day I may be guilty of becoming one of these, but till then... yes... I will teach to teach any interested reefer the importance of patience, proper budget allocation and most importantly RESPONSIBILITY in reefkeeping! :)

Evil will be repaid by evil, so do good so that your conscience is clear before man.

Yes... my Jedi Master...

AT or any moderators please remove the link... Severely Disturbing... Extremely Violent.... Can't stand tow watch... I'm only 15years old.... shouldn't be exposed to such violence.... Very depressing to watch...

:P who ask u kapo to watch, n now complains.. hehe..

that's the problem with kids these days, cannot stomach then dun try

to brag your new undies can fit your waist.. :lol:

• SRC Member

Dont trouble trouble or trouble will trouble you..

This is 1 video where 1 person gets killed ... what about the thousands of ppl dead cause of the war? innocent ppl bombed to kingdom come.. with smart weapons no less... (getting killed by smart multimillion $ weapons is not better than being killed by any other means...)

Just my opinions...

• SRC Member

:P who ask u kapo to watch, n now complains.. hehe..

that's the problem with kids these days, cannot stomach then dun try

to brag your new undies can fit your waist.. :lol:

curiousity is innate in everyone... and u are a jerk...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
Moron Clown,

Sounds like the making of a movie aka Seven... :rolleyes:

Well...I only have one word...RIGHTEOUSNESS... :P

• SRC Member
Dont trouble trouble or trouble will trouble you..

This is 1 video where 1 person gets killed ... what about the thousands of ppl dead cause of the war? innocent ppl bombed to kingdom come.. with smart weapons no less... (getting killed by smart multimillion $ weapons is not better than being killed by any other means...)

Just my opinions...

Yah. Losing an entire family overnight due to a smartbomb dropped wrongly. There are pictures in the internet showing children bodies burnt to a crisp when these so called smart bomb paid a visit. Those pictures are never shown in the media. Why? But when a citizen of the 'invading' country life is being taken, we all condemmed it. Who is to blame in the 1st place? Who is going to be responsible for the innocent life lost? Certainly not the leader of that nation. The p.o.w torture is another episode. There are more that is happening that we did not see.

Seeing that short movie has changed me. There are more question that needed to be answered like how did a US civillian get into Iraq during a war and why? Was he really a civillian? Why did the authorities let him off in that country when others have been brought back to their country of origin? I thought that detained US citizen are shipped back to their homeland but why was he released into Iraq? How good were his reason that the authorities let him off?

I sympathise with the family because their son has been made a pawn. His last moment alive was used as a tool by the perpertrator, his own government and the media. AT is right, it could happen next month.

Just my opinion too.

curiousity is innate in everyone... and u are a jerk...

The following...forum rules and regulation section:

You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.

bro..relax lah ...check out the forum rules...think you dun want to resort to name calling, 15 years old or not.... ;)

Your reasoning is sound....no need to put yourself down by doing that <_<

rolls eyes? someone gave you decent advice and you rolled your eyes? gee..not very nice if you ask me.

ryz...

anyway you have to bear the consequences of seeing such a video. let me give you an analogy... when you go to NS next time, you'll be asked to handle weapons with live ammunitions. you obviously wouldn't want to shoot your friend, but you may get curious as to how a gun shot wound may look like. will you go pull the trigger or not? and if you do, are you going to blame the action on curiosity? (=

freedom of choice if you ask me. not being aggressive, but just explaining nicely to you.