Sps Parade, From Recent Pr Shipment

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Supporter
I dont think the damage to coral is due to the equipment at PR. Its just a part of the damage suffered by all corals during the collection/shipping process.

PR has got some pretty impressive equipment, probably the best in Singapore.

Pospeh is right....

Corals do experience stress during shipment ... so RTN issues are part and parcel .....

PR's equipment rank tops in my opinion...

I have been to a number of LFS and have seen their setups/holding facilities for SPS.... have not seen any system that matches or even come close to what PR has offered for the holding of SPS yet.......

:) Al Frag Ya Fundamentalist

wow...AT, u fragged hundred pieces?? can give one frag of your pink bird nest to me?? yah man, look to those reefers with a 1600w for a nice tan...haha... my friend has been using his 4 x 400w for the last 2 years..no wonder he's always so dark... think copper tone is needed for people like him. skin cancer..but funny, on the contrary, there's another guy whose 9 feet tank has 5(or 6) 400w but he's still as fair as ever....oh well....by the way, any idea if PR still has any pink bird nest???

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

BTW, my PINK birdnest from PR that have turned 60% brown started to turn PINK after juz 2 days in my tank, at the TIPs....hopefully will return the total PINK color in a few months time. BTW the Birdnest I got is left-over stock, wasn't in the best condition like bawater's specimen -> mine are thinner and it haslots of breakage at the tip - I've started to see growth!!! :yeah: . I got a tri-color that RTNed when I reached home............... :(:(:(:( actually never spot the RTN at PR, right on the bottom centre.......very difficult to spot especially it is cream-white in color.......ready unlucky!!!!

:upsidedown:

• SRC Member

I was just at PR and bought 2 clams. They have about quite a lot left but hurry before the choice colours get snapped up. Only $50 for maximas! Great deal!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Supporter
I was just at PR and bought 2 clams. They have about quite a lot left but hurry before the choice colours get snapped up. Only $50 for maximas! Great deal!

Yeah.... $50 per clam is definitely a good buy.....

These clams look great in my reef....

Got 2 too.....

Hurry before the choice colours get taken up.... :)