New LFS @ Jalan Kayu

• SRC Member
It jump out from my qurantine tank, no hiding spaces I guess.... 

It is a nice pair you got, the yasha stick closely to the pistol, so cute ya  :)

How you place them in the hiding cave? Or they chose?  Does your pistol make alot of noise?

Went there around 6pm, saw 2 white & orange Angler abt 3 inches, very nice  :yeah: 

Those interested pls hurry down,  rather rare & it is very nice!!! 

Got interesting & nice shrimps as well

- 2 X harlequin, very nice.  Janet chose a ugly starfish & feed the shrimps, if you c a orange star with missing leg, u know y heehee... :whistle   

- alot of tiny ###### shrimps, rather ###### indeed...

- 3 X starfish shrimp,  rather cute, machiam no legs wan :P

I use a chopstick to dig a hole under my LR.

I bought i small beta box from Janet ($2.5) and put my goby and piston shrimp inside and use the cover to keep them inside.

Lowered the whole beta box into my tank and open the cover near the hole and the 2 fellow went inside.

It has been 4 days liao and the fellows are still hiding inside and coming out only for food.

I do hear noise now and then but not very often.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

Wow noises ! of what sort ? :evil: hahhaha

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Yashias will take time to get used to the surroundings to venture out. It can take easily 3-4 weeks. Meantime target feed live brine shrimp, cyclopeeze to get them eating.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Guys, saw some White Spot Hi Fin Gobys in the shop today. Go check it out.

Attached Picture Below Of The Goby.

Used to have that in my old tank. The common name is tangora shrimp goby. Beautiful peaceful goby. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

bali and phillipines shipment coming in on thursday and friday( today and tomorrow)... better chiong ah... haha

yashias are coming in again too!

haven't been to the place for quite sometime already.. it's high time I paid the frenly place another visit... anyone going on friday? hehe.

Live and Let Live