Week 1 - 6th to 12th Sep 2004

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

just back from reborn, lots of angles, drawf and i think got more than 50 pieces of majestic size around 2-3 inches at reasonable price. and spoted 10pcs plus blue tang from 2.5 to 5inches, 2 emperor angles and lots of coral beauty , damsels and so on. A lot of LS there. :D

• SRC Member
just back from reborn, lots of angles, drawf and i think got more than 50 pieces of majestic size around 2-3 inches at reasonable price. and spoted 10pcs plus blue tang from 2.5 to 5inches, 2 emperor angles and lots of coral beauty , damsels and so on. A lot of LS there. :D

To add.

Huge shipment of Golden Angel :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Handful of Nigger Tiggerfish. Good size around >1.5"

pw75046niger_trigger.jpg

Tomorrow - Corals shipment.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

To add to irwana:

alot of anthias too. sadly couldnt find my favourite blue eye lyretail anthias :erm:

I-aquarium: nothing much still very empty, imo. sorry :ph34r:

these are the two places i went today. hoping to go to lck110 and coralfarm tomorrow and give you guys an update.

for now tata and good night to everybody! ;)

• SRC Member
To add to irwana:

alot of anthias too. sadly couldnt find my favourite blue eye lyretail anthias :erm:

these are the two places i went today. hoping to go to lck110 and coralfarm tomorrow and give you guys an update.

There are quite alot of lyretail anthias. They are mixed with the dispars

To add to irwana:

those are not actually what so call blue eye anthias.. they are actually the female version of maldive squaminpinnis ;););)