taking a cab to LCK110

• SRC Member

pls advice ...

do most cab drivers know where it is?

do they wait for you and count by per minute?

so you have to call a cab again to leave or any suggestion?

is LCK 110 the drive-in/walk-in type like CF or need to knock at the gate?

best to take cab from kranji MRT?

:thanks:

• SRC Member

:lol::lol:

Q1) Tell them LCK, Neo Tiew Crescent. And then Unit 110

Q2) Of course they do if you ask them to wait.

Q3) Try asking pple with cars who are there to give you a lift out.

Q4) Walk in type. Browse with no disturbance... :P

Q5) I belive you coming from North...then Khatib MRT is the nearest to take cab from.

Hope these help... :)

• SRC Member

got...according to what I heard.

A monthly affair thing but to different farms around the vicinity. Just alight in one of them and walk to LCK lor.

But further details, I dun know. Can't remember who told me. Solie... :paiseh:

• SRC Member

Kranji Mrt to LCK 110 taxi trip ard $5

hope my memory dint fail me..

used to go there by cab very often..

then once steven drove me out to mrt...and got another time..a very nice reefer even drove me home!! heng heng he stay west side..so he was very nice to drive me to my doorstep..

• SRC Member

I will check the service with the LCK110 people :)

Ivcap, so what happen when no one gave you a ride? you dial a cab? :P

how nice if LCK 110, CF and even irwana can all move to the main entrance of pasir ris farm and all those dog/pet hotel can move to LCK :D:evil::yeah:

I will check the service with the LCK110 people :)

Ivcap, so what happen when no one gave you a ride? you dial a cab? :P

how nice if LCK 110, CF and even irwana can all move to the main entrance of pasir ris farm and all those dog/pet hotel can move to LCK :D:evil::yeah:

Oh , most of the time cab uncles don know where on earth Neo Tiew Crescent is , u have to direct them . And forget abt dialing a cab from there , i tried 4 times and none successful . Of all the taxi uncles i spoke to , none of them is willing to come in to fetch u cos place is ulu .

;)

• SRC Member

if u know u wun take hrs..then ask uncle wait for u loh..they usually wait lah...cos they go out empty cab also no money

hey lck pple not everytime free to send customers out one lah

i hitched a ride once only

the other times...by cab or by my own transport..

walk out to main road and take bus ..if u wan save money..

:lol:

Oh , most of the time cab uncles don know where on earth Neo Tiew Crescent is , u have to direct them . And forget abt dialing a cab from there , i tried 4 times and none successful . Of all the taxi uncles i spoke to , none of them is willing to come in to fetch u cos place is ulu .

;)

just tell them Sungei Buloh Bird--watching Park they will know.Is just 500m from the park--No: LCK110

• SRC Member

must be the government idea to group this group that <_< that's y end up with such ulu place :P

ya my guess also that the cab drivers are not familiar with the place...

I ever ask 1 to test water if he will wait and the reply is NO...

can walk out to main road meh?? towards...?

by the way are there many stray dogs?

I thought of trying CF by bus 175 ... but LCK110 never been there...

walk quite far i think...but i rem got bus go to the krnaji beach? hop ei got the name correct..

the area where there is a bridge...and a beach nearby..with a playground i think

Got.Take bus 925 from CCK Bus interchange . Alight at Kranji Resevoir + 25-35 min fast march and u will reach LCK110. :D

• SRC Member

Got.Take bus 925 from CCK Bus interchange . Alight at Kranji Resevoir + 25-35 min fast march and u will reach LCK110. :D

if u take the bus on weekends, even better cos it goes all the way to sg buloh nature reserve, which cuts your walking distance by around 60%.

walking from the reservoir is not that far but on a hot day, it can be quite killing.

• SRC Member

I just got back from LCK110 last Sat. There's a FREE shuttle bus leaving from Kranji MRT (just wait below the overhead pedestrian crossing). It will stops along LCK Farms (and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserved also), alight at LCK240, which is just 100 m away from LCK110 ;)

Think the frequentcy is twice hourly, can ring up Sungei Buloh's guy to check

I didn't know that so took cab from Kranji to LCK :cry2: (but came back by the shuttle bus anyway :P ).

p/s: The shuttle bus also leaves from Boonlay.. just that I don't know where is the pick up point. Anyone to clarify this?

• SRC Member
I just got back from LCK110 last Sat. There's a FREE shuttle bus leaving from Kranji MRT (just wait below the overhead pedestrian crossing). It will stops along LCK Farms (and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserved also), alight at LCK240, which is just 100 m away from LCK110 ;)

Think the frequentcy is twice hourly, can ring up Sungei Buloh's guy to check

I didn't know that so took cab from Kranji to LCK  :cry2: (but came back by the shuttle bus anyway  :P ).

p/s: The shuttle bus also leaves from Boonlay.. just that I don't know where is the pick up point. Anyone to clarify this?

Got shuttle bus! great news :yeah:

does it operate on weekdays?

Just to confirm, LCK110 address is 261 Neo Tiew Crescent right?

so LCK240 is what unit number?

this LFS not only location ulu, address also quite confusing :P

post-25-1098281281.gif

• SRC Member

Got shuttle bus! great news :yeah:

does it operate on weekdays?

Just to confirm, LCK110 address is 261 Neo Tiew Crescent right?

so LCK240 is what unit number?

this LFS not only location ulu, address also quite confusing :P

I am not sure but I think the shuttle bus is also operating in the weekdays. Try ring up Sungai Buloh ppl to see if you can obtain more up to date info.

LCK 240 is ~ 100 m diagonally opposite to LCK110 (see attached image) ;)

post-25-1098420833.jpg