LFS Stock Update 24th - 30th Oct

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any updates on Pasir Ris stock?

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
anyone saw any true percula clown at any LFS?

;) Try Coral farm. Sure have one.

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• SRC Member

looking for the reefer i met at lck110 on sat morning whom i was sharing the styrofoam holding box with. im the tall, specky and overweight guy who was deciding which acros to take and finally gave up on a purple piece and this reefer took it instead. can PM me if u see this message?

cheers!

• SRC Member
looking for the reefer i met at lck110 on sat morning whom i was sharing the styrofoam holding box with. im the tall, specky and overweight guy who was deciding which acros to take and finally gave up on a purple piece and this reefer took it instead. can PM me if u see this message?

cheers!

still looking for the reefer...

Loads of Sally Light Foot Crabs spotted at Aquamarin at 246 jalan kayu! go grab!

Heard their Rio Seio 820 is selling at $65! :yeah: :yeah:

Try not to keep too many sally lightfoots. There are reasons why some LFS separate them into separate containers and not put them together. I did the latter and soon noticed missing legs, pincers and eventually missing crabs.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
Try not to keep too many sally lightfoots. There are reasons why some LFS separate them into separate containers and not put them together. I did the latter and soon noticed missing legs, pincers and eventually missing crabs.

Will it eat other crab or being eaten by other crab?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png