FS : CORALS

Ancelot

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I think people for the bird nest frag i will really readily make alot for everyone.. so no worries.. if you want just go ahead and put down your name.. although no pics but can guarantee its quality and colour!!!

As for the blasto, i will try to call everyone tonight and ask you.. those who thinks have not given me their numbers but still very interested in this blasto please give me your number.. thanks... i am done with the lobo le..

:thanks:

• SRC Member

great. then you really have a merletti. :peace:

and bad...because my name will be dun know how many down the list in the midst of the ding donging because of lack of pics even though my first pm was at 1129hrs this morning... :(

Nebmind lor... I will give it a pass then... :)

Great to see at this point that the response is so great.

An advice:

Those who have indicated their interest will have to realise that this seems to be a sale that is a little unusual...basically we are talking about buying corals here that you have not seen before.(If you have seen the coral...COOL)

I trust the seller(to his best) has given you a detailed description of the corals he is selling though no pics have been included in THIS thread so far.

So any disputes later, if any at all, because of differences in expectatons or whatever....do sort it out there and then upon collection.

Remember..there are pple who paid $5 per frag for yuma and those who paid $150 for yumas. Dun buy from pple already and start comparing to rate found in LFS.

All the best.

No sis flubb.. join in the bid the highest bidder gets that piece.. told ya its worth the money!!!

I will like that have that piece on the first pic. Is it the piece the dudes are bidding for? If so, I bid

People wanting the blasto:

1) heckers (contact? ) - $35

2) YzF (contact> ) - $40

3) RAV - 65 (contact? ) - $41

4) Godzilla (contact? ) - $45

5) Blenny (PM you contact already) - $50 (bi-color)

6) Me - $55

• SRC Member

I will like that have that piece on the first pic. Is it the piece the dudes are bidding for? If so, I bid

People wanting the blasto:

1) heckers (contact? ) - $35

2) YzF (contact> ) - $40

3) RAV - 65 (contact? ) - $41

4) Godzilla (contact? ) - $45

5) Blenny (PM you contact already) - $50 (bi-color)

6) Me - $55

The first was 'borrowed' from some website. I doubt the colouration of Ancelot's piece is exactly the same unless he choose to present pics of them. :rolleyes:

Thus, I hope I am not misleading when I show this pic as I just wan to clarify if it is a merletti or wellisi... thus the showing of these pics. :P

Not many people can identify the difference btw them. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Sorry, to lobo lovers.. that piece of lobo was sold someone offered a higher price than i quoted! so i sold it.. sorry.. but thanks for the interest..

With regards to the blasto and the acro, were sold too. A friend of mine came to my house to see my tank end up getting the blasto and my 2 acro frags at $320! (you know who you are!!! ;) )

and oh ya.. i apologise to the bidders.. but promise that there will still be frags of my merletti to come.. sorry peeps! really got no choice.. tat fren arh beg and beg and beg so i soft hearted let go liao lor.. sorry.. :(

anyway,

thanks for showing interest to my corals.. more to come and i will be posting pictures of the merletti and my acro due soon.. So stay tuned! B)

• SRC Member
With regards to the blasto and the acro, were sold too. A friend of mine came to my house to see my tank end up getting the blasto and my 2 acro frags at $320! (you know who you are!!! ;) )

Wow.... They must to extraordinary beautiful to make ur friend offered such a premium price. :bow:

Can ask him to share some pic? :eyebrow: