FS : CORALS

Ancelot

LS, check out the other thread that Ancelot started. A lot of us are awaiting the revelation of his masterpiece of a tank. Dunt miss it dude..

issit??? :o r those pixs the same as the ones Ancelot r selling??? coz some time back, he said sold, then now still selling........ very confusing leh :blink: ........ can Ancelot pls confirm which r the ones that r sold? which r the ones that r still available? will be good for ur sale and potential buyers. :thanks:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

:paiseh:

okie.. the brain is for selling.. the bird nest will be fragged to be sold.. the blasto has another frag which i will be selling it off at that price.. Yes it has sold one frag le.. but i can still frag one more for the sake of everyone.. so interested please approach me...

Adding to this, the blasto frag will consist of 6 polyps each.. and yes only one frag left!!

so confirm again......

ur brain coral is selling at $300

a frag of blastomussa merletti of 6 polyps is selling at $320

frags (what size) of pink birdnest with purple polyps selling at $20

solie..... very newbie when it comes to current market's coral pricing. :paiseh:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

so confirm again......

ur brain coral is selling at $300

a frag of blastomussa merletti of 6 polyps is selling at $320

frags (what size) of pink birdnest with purple polyps selling at $20

solie..... very newbie when it comes to current market's coral pricing. :paiseh:

oooi siao kia.....dun bullshit ahhhh!!! :P

One AGAIN! unless there is supply to feed the demands.. I learnt this in Econs.. ;)

sorry dersuz, this fren of mine got a glib tongue! i couldnt win him. Plus a very good fren of mine so let it go since he is so interested...

So you sold to your glib-tongued friend at a loss? :ph34r: Your friendship must be really solid to sell him at that price! I have rejected a few friends even when they offered me dirt cheap prices for corals that I paid a bomb for!

How much did u say you bought your coral for? And where again?

Source i dont know.. its private and its confidential... price i think i mentioned it in the other thread le..

Really? I won't ask for the exact GPS location, and even if you did, I promise not to tell!

Come on lah... you can at least tell us which LFS you bought it from right?

well, its somewhere not east nor west, neither north or south...not central too , its in "dre*mland" my friend ... :P pop in a pill u gotta have exotic corals in your "dream" :P:ph34r:

:lol::D:lol:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

actually hor... maybe he did pay that price for it.

sometime back, when i was at lck201, i was quoted a red blasto frag (around 5 mouth... is that what it is called??) for a bargain price of $100. the owner seems surprised i juz smile and walk away. he was like expecting me to grab immediately. according to him, the previous few pieces sold for $150 or more. not sure if i look like a sucker or there are really suckers out there hahaha

• SRC Member

hehehe...end of the day, willing buyer willing seller.....me acutally of thinking paying 4 digit for a very very nice Monti that i saw...but have to save up first, but at the rate i'm spending money on other things....might be next year then can buy.....hopefully not gone by then....

• SRC Member

stop jabbing guys..

Here's my analysis:

Blasto last 5 years are really rare. Marine LFS in Singapore are also rare.

Ended up order from US. A piece cost S$60.. shipping cost $280 (Overnight delivery).

Now it is no longer rare.