Sian man ... whats wrong with arsenal !?!

tivoli

Hi all Arsenal fan,

What the heck is wrong with the club?

Ever since they lost to MU it has been going down under.

At the rate it is going, it may just drop out of the

top 4 in EPL.

Maybe Arsene should just switch their whole first team to bring on the seond

team.

How do you guys think ?

• SRC Member

Still getting the jitters from the 2-0 lost to ManU. IMO the defense is getting more crap every week.

BTW...me not arsenal fan...just an observer.

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

arsenal fan here..but they shld kick some asses off the 1st team..

vieria shld be benched for awhile..

ever notice the coincidence that since he came back? arsenal been performing badly...?

that reyes...everytime solo..he really think he wonderkid..

henry off colours...along with his side kick pires...

but liverpool was lucky to score that winnign goal..but teh 1st goal was a beauty..so they deserved a draw at least..

arsenal can only kick their own asses...

I have the impression that Arsenal is lacking the fire the determination ...

They give up too easily or they are too tired.

Esp the last few minutes .. become very lax. I remembered the last

time they played Chelsea in Champions League the same thing happened.

Last goal in last 5 minutes.

Arsene should rest some of them and bring on some of the second team.

Their second team was able to beat Everton and New Castle in the Carling

Cup.

Arsene should beef up their defense. I think they have no chance

against a defence like Chelsea.

I think Chelsea will win the EPL and will have a good fight in Champions league.

• SRC Member
arsenal fan here..but they shld kick some asses off the 1st team..

vieria shld be benched for awhile..

ever notice the coincidence that since he came back? arsenal been performing badly...?

that reyes...everytime solo..he really think he wonderkid..

henry off colours...along with his side kick pires...

but liverpool was lucky to score that winnign goal..but teh 1st goal was a beauty..so they deserved a draw at least..

arsenal can only kick their own asses...

wat u mean by they deserved a draw? 'they' refers to arsenal or liverpool? if its liverpool then i think they deserved nothing less than a win bro... arsenal did nothing much other than the wonder goal started by VIEIRA and ending with the same player... that is the only glimpse of the great arsenal team.. and ironically i feel that vieira was the only performing arsenal player dat day... other than the embarassing dive imo he played extremely well in the middle of the park..

wats dis abt the winning goal being lucky? a great clean shot from a position he gt no rights to shoot from is lucky? the gk can do nothing abt it la.. Arsenal and Man u have been doing it all the time during this past few seasons...scoring in the last min dat is.. do u think dat they're lucky to win the premiership? to a certain extend i feel dat u make ur own luck.. so i say the mellor strike is a GREAT goal and nothing 'lucky' bout it.. :D

from a long suffering liverpool fan... <_<

• SRC Member

Yep! I kind of agree with Bro Flamey, Arsenal was pin-down during the first half

and only glimse of their truth capabilities in the second. Liverpool deserve to win.

But up or down for the team we support it just a beautiful after all and we should still support them and not switch camp. Well we Liverpool fans always stand by their team no matter what happen.

'You'll Never Walk Alone'

Cheer Up all Arsenal fan, I think they are still one of the best attacking team in Europe. ;)

• SRC Member

im a liverpool fan so my views may be biased but for the neutrals, juz look at the game stats. arsenal was so pathetic in the first half. nothing, zip, zero in terms of goals, shots on target, shots blocked and shots off target. can u imagine this kind of stats? i thot only see it when sg lions play :P

they managed slightly better but only because liverpool sat back and defended a bit too deep. could be they were tiring and thats where the arsenal goal came from.

after final whistle, goal is 1, shots on goal is 1, shots blocked is 1. do u expect a team with this stats to deserve a draw??!?!

so is liverpool lucky to get the winning goal? yes, the goal was more luck than skill (i dun think mellor can do it again in the next attempt!) but the win was deservedly theirs. no arguments on that!

on vieira, it juz goes to show how low they can get. juz look at his "trip". it was not even to earn a penalty or freekick in a dangerous area. at least, dive in the box i can understand the motivation for that but in the middle of the park??? he should be sent off!

good tactics by benetiz. everyone thot mellor and sinama will play up front with gerard on the right. even commentators put this formation before the game. turned out sinama was on the right and gerard in front of midfield. i dun consider him the man behind the striker cos he seems to track upfield, downfield, left and right. the only role he did not play that day was the goal keeper! i think real madrid or chelsea will come knocking soon... again!

• SRC Member
arsenal is pretty inconsistent, i'm backing chelsea to win too. <_< maybe everton may have a chance... :blink:

i think everton is juz lucky so far. once the bubble burst, they will freefall to mid table. juz wait for it and then go bet against everton. sure can make money one.

run in will see chelsea and man u. 3rd spot... i would like to see liverpool there but i think this season cannot make it yet due to injuries. maybe everton but i still stand by my bubble theory. arsenal can go rot in 4th place :P or lower, i dun care. cannot tahan arsene wailing like a baby. i hope manu manhandle and beat them in the cup tie, yeah!

• SRC Member

they have great young players coming thru too i think...

players like cesc fabregas, robin van persie, arturo lupoli (scored two goals in the last carling cup game) will make sure dat arsenal attacking brand of football will flow through smoothly.. imo they are juz goin thru a blip only and will definitely bounce back.. a GREAT team doesnt become bad overnite... although im a very very big liverpool fan but i must admit at times watching arsenal play is simply breathtaking! during certain games they really look like the harlem globetrotters of football! how i wish liverpool under rafa will one day play like 'em... :rolleyes:

hopefully arsenal will bounce back in the next premiership game against chelsea... damn i hate their portuguese manager!

p.s oh ya n to all liverpool fans... "you'll never walk alone!" :lol::lol:

read today dat baros might be back for the olympiakos game nx wk..

• SRC Member

IMHO apart from missing cisse, baros and garcia, liverpool probably played with the best team it could field (even if the injured players come back) and certainly this is the defence i would like to see in the long term. Traore and Josemi really sux bad and I can't understand at all why they even get a game. Both being injured to me is a real jackpot, and now Liverpool have no choice but to field Riise and Finnan, which I've always felt are much more solid. It's no fluke to hold Arsenal to 1 shot on goal the whole game. If you watched the match you would've seen how little space the fullbacks gave the Arsenal wingers. People are quick to say Arsenal played badly, but maybe Liverpool played well and threw them out of the rhythm, so they looked like they played badly but maybe they did ok considering how tough Liverpool made life for them.

It's also a measure of the high standards expected of Arsenal that when they lose two away games to teams as tough as Man U and Liverpool, people say they are in crisis. C'mon, they didn't lose to Norwich or Blackburn, you know. Give them a break. They'll still be chasing for the title right to the end.

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".