Weekly Report 6 Dec - 12 Dec

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decentkid , at least u not so bad, for me i knew it was a gd shippment yet becos of a silly wait for sms i missed this shippment " banging my head against the wall" . Second time liao , the other was a previous gd Iwarna shippment that i missed while waiting for a sms reply also.

Learnt my lesson the hard way . Will rather cheong myself then jio ppl liao the next rd,even if it means kilometres of Route march. <_<:angry:

Juz wondering if it is still worth a visit tml. :(

• SRC Member
Decentkid , at least u not so bad, for me i knew it was a gd shippment yet becos of a silly wait for sms i missed this shippment " banging my head against the wall" . Second time liao , the other was a previous gd Iwarna shippment that i missed while waiting for a sms reply also.

Learnt my lesson the hard way . Will rather cheong myself then jio ppl liao the next rd,even if it means kilometres of Route march. <_<:angry:

Juz wondering if it is still worth a visit tml. :(

hey...i was thinking of going tmr also...if u going jio me hor.. :lol:

• SRC Member

Learnt my lesson the hard way . Will rather cheong myself then jio ppl liao the next rd,even if it means kilometres of Route march. <_<  :angry:

Juz wondering if it is still worth a visit tml.  :(

WM told me he jioed you but you no reply and I tried calling you also and you no answer. Something wrong w your phone? :(

WM told me he jioed you but you no reply and I tried calling you also and you no answer. Something wrong w your phone? :(

Hi Flubb , thanks for yr call , didn't expect u to realise my non-existance there. (impressed by yr observant power) . Yes , i sms wm at 3pm but he said that he going out , so tat's it. no , nothing wrong w my phone....anyway , in yr personal opinion , is it worth a visit still tml? cos i will be taking public transport , don wish to end up wasting any few hrs of my time on the rd. :(

• SRC Member
flub13, no lah..it looks almost the same  :P  i think she will be my new pet  next to her new neighbour :D ... (my tank light is off...just on and snap this photo..so color may not not be good  :P

:thanks:

worth the wait hor... :P:)

I left at 3 plus so should have some more pratas and favites...yumas are worth looking too...

Try calling them before you go down to play safe... :)

• SRC Member

Learnt my lesson the hard way . Will rather cheong myself then jio ppl liao the next rd,even if it means kilometres of Route march. <_<  :angry:

Juz wondering if it is still worth a visit tml.  :(

I have jio you this morning but your reply "Not in mood and may not go". :o

Otherwise, I would have contact you again.

wm,me and my wife reached ard 11.30pm and start helping to unpacking until 2.30pm.

LCK area is near to JB and line could be autoroam to celcom-MY and that could be the reason why it takes time to receive your sms, bro :P:bow:

I have jio you this morning but your reply "Not in mood and may not go". :o

Otherwise, I would have contact you again.

wm,me and my wife reached ard 11.30pm and start helping to unpacking until 2.30pm.

LCK area is near to JB and line could be autoroam to celcom-MY and that could be the reason why it takes time to receive your sms, bro :P:bow:

i am not blaming anyone here if u read my post carefully but myself being an idiot ,Don't appreciate disclosing my sms openly here at all.

Sorry to all and mods but hope to stop this private conversation and keep this post solely for LFS report in line with topic. This is clearly a violation of the rules here.

:paiseh:

yup.....think there are other fantastic stocks that arrived in other LFS over the last one 2 days as well ...

Aquamarine still has those nice nice red lobos?

Anyway...its 13th of Dec now......can move on and start new thread now ;)