Steven Lim again?

AhLoon

• SRC Member

Before this, I didn't even know Steven Lim..... now, I know. It's sure a quick way to get yourself famous...... and then maybe proceed to the entertainment world. I think he is smart and daring. I think he is just another replica of William Hung in a way.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member

You guys don't know what he do to achieve all this unwanted attention. Someone over at Petfrd saw what he did to his gf. That girl had to paste a paper on her forehead with his website address for people at Orchard rd to see. The girl was apparently very ashamed but had the support of her 2 best friend.

Wah thats a great sacrifice, coming from the angle its a girl thats doing this for her friends...

I can't help but feel that I did him a favor by starting a post like this... this guy got what he wanted lor... free publicity....

Sh*t. :angry:

• SRC Member
Before this, I didn't even know Steven Lim..... now, I know. It's sure a quick way to get yourself famous...... and then maybe proceed to the entertainment world. I think he is smart and daring. I think he is just another replica of William Hung in a way.

Actually, I think he started his stupid website way b4 William Hung appear. Shows that his plan is not working. :whistle