valentine day

ah^siao

• SRC Member

valentine day is just round the corner.. wad are u guys giving to ur girlfriends?

do u wan something more special and unique this year? i got a handful of face mask for sale... don be mistaken... if u think ur gf is pretty.. after using this mask she'll be prettier.. yeah..

some of my friends using this says that it is as good as the SKII mask.. and some even claim it is better.. as for SKII is different mask for different purposes.. whereas mine is a all purpose mask.. this is a rather new product in the market.. those interested can PM me.. thanks.. currently there is a promotion on this product..

• SRC Member

is this ur new business ? being a mobile salesman ? . then heres some advice . pls quit ur job . I dun think anyone can stand it when they are in some foodcourt of just sitting down anywhere or even in carparks when im trying to park and people just walk up to u and say hello sir . im selling this , please buy it . and pester you nonstop . jesus christ

Dat's wat I would call uncalled for.... taking a swipe at others... :o

Den again, there will always be people who are born with a silver spoon and those who have to work hard to make a decent/good living or simply earn some extra dosh for that little something more for the family...

But hey, if they're not robbing or cheating, wat's wrong with that??

Juz my $0.02...

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Dat's wat I would call uncalled for.... taking a swipe at others... :o

Den again, there will always be people who are born with a silver spoon and those who have to work hard to make a decent/good living or simply earn some extra dosh for that little something more for the family...

But hey, if they're not robbing or cheating, wat's wrong with that??

Juz my $0.02...

Agree with RAV65...its still a proper job, although i find them irritating at times...

not everybody is as rich / filthy rich as others...so pls dun critise other occupations..

Agree with RAV65...its still a proper job, although i find them irritating at times...

not everybody is as rich / filthy rich as others...so pls dun critise other occupations..

Actually I have encountered some of those salesman who turn out to be pretty nice and helpful...

More humble and not as snobbish as those driving big flashy cars!!

At least these humble salesman reminds me that there's still nice people in this world... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg