LFS Stocks Update: 28th feb - 6th mar 2005

One MORE mention of that 'blacklisted shop' here in LFS report threads, subtle or otherwise.... and you're forcing me to suspend your posting privileges. <_<

Last warning guys... I am not amused. Don't test my patience.

Pls respect my rules.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Dude... Pm also cannot..refer to the link above... if you dunno.. best left dunno. ;)

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

Min $25??? :angry::angry:

BRO!!!! HAVE YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK ??? :angel::angel:

may i know what is the problem and what are u trying to say by have you done your homework?

let me clarify a few things down here:

1. if you think that the price is too steep for that type of polys, no problem. i am not the shop keeper and i don't set the price.

2. if you think that there is a possibility that i may recognise the wrong type of coral thus quoting such a high price for the type kschew1498 wanted, say so. i am just a normal person, with no car going around checking out the pricing and types of coral available on the market. whatever i see, i will put down if that is the item that fellows reefers here wanted.

if you have really done such good homework, perhaps you can help in future, by also stating the approximate price for what type of coral so that people will know if they are buying something really ex or what.

but one thing i have learnt which i have not in the past, never put pricing down here. apologise to all reefers and shopkeepers for this one mistake i have made.

• SRC Member

may i know what is the problem and what are u trying to say by have you done your homework?

let me clarify a few things down here:

1. if you think that the price is too steep for that type of polys, no problem. i am not the shop keeper and i don't set the price.

2. if you think that there is a possibility that i may recognise the wrong type of coral thus quoting such a high price for the type kschew1498 wanted, say so. i am just a normal person, with no car going around checking out the pricing and types of coral available on the market. whatever i see, i will put down if that is the item that fellows reefers here wanted.

if you have really done such good homework, perhaps you can help in future, by also stating the approximate price for what type of coral so that people will know if they are buying something really ex or what.

but one thing i have learnt which i have not in the past, never put pricing down here. apologise to all reefers and shopkeepers for this one mistake i have made.

do not take offence with wat some said.

until now, i still do not understand the reasons for his outburst.

this type of ppl is best left ignored. just continue with your contributions.

<_<

• SRC Member
One MORE mention of that 'blacklisted shop' here in LFS report threads, subtle or otherwise.... and you're forcing me to suspend your posting privileges. <_<

Last warning guys... I am not amused. Don't test my patience.

Pls respect my rules.

I think best is to respect the moderator as the 'blacklisted' shop is best forgotten.

:erm: