LFS Stocks Update: 28th feb - 6th mar 2005

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder:

This is just a thread done weekly to share info on stocks found in LFS. Done voluntarily by reefers for reefers. Sometimes it 'might not' be accurate..... please try to understand and show more tolerance.

• SRC Member

as for this it is sold at min $25 at AA, different sizes available.

Hi yooyoo

Thanks for the infor. Well....its kind of a little bit expensive but its a good piece of infor. In case I just grab a few piece and go to the cashier....hahahaha :lol:

By the way where is AA?......Losing touch on some of this marine shop......my hang around place are usually in the east......pasir ris.

Thanks anyway,,,,,appreciate that! :P

• SRC Member

AA is at Verdun Road near to Mustafa Centre.

Nice and clean place with good corals, price may not be as competitive but quality of coral is there. A very nice display tank too, worth a visit if you are into corals.

For fishes, I normally go to Aqua Marine. The tile fishes in the display tank are very beautiful too.

• SRC Member
AA is at Verdun Road near to Mustafa Centre.

Nice and clean place with good corals, price may not be as competitive but quality of coral is there. A very nice display tank too, worth a visit if you are into corals.

For fishes, I normally go to Aqua Marine. The tile fishes in the display tank are very beautiful too.

but their shipment don't come that often right?