Story of a SUA LAI guy rite here

Venezia

• SRC Member
dear reefers ,

pls be wary of favours and future transections ya. heard tt this guy go round do the same stuff to other reefers.

hummm....i kena something simliar before also....something about wanting to test it out first, but never believed him.....maybe if you drop a hint i can know if we are talking abt the same guys...... <_<

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

ugly... ugly...

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

The reefing community not very big. i'm sure if his nick is reveal, the reputation would be ruined. Not worth it for $20.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

third that :P

think we should just note the incident and learn from it (ie don't anyhow chin chai and trust strangers then later regret)

However, posting the nick wouldn't be helpful as

- person can just log in with a new nick

- no offence to thread starter, this incident is one person's point of view. if we start flaming ppl becos of one-sided stories, who knows the next thread we will see is "xxxxxxx person cheated me, dun deal with him" etc etc when actually the story might be false.

so my sympathies to the NS boy and i hope some good things happen to him soon to help him get over this incident, but let's not start posting nicks unless a lot of people come forward and attest that one particular person has been doing underhanded things. :peace:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

hi bro DA

you poor ahhh ...

but can buy fish first and then sell it to old man, me ... that's not a poor student ... man

:lol:

but seriously, let this guy go lah ... i think he is reading the thread and will behave better next time.

my story also quite nice:

once upon a long long time ago, i was sent to a far away place called middle east with a friend (guy). we stayed in a 5-star hotel. then we both go tour lah. on the road, i met one singaporean opened restaurant in the desert. this guy is damn nice. we talk and talk. he even treat me to the best food. i don't want my friend to miss this. i brought him along.

we ride on horsey and had great meals with this singaporean FREE.

we later parted and both my friend and i returned to our university.

guess what happened?

on my friend's 21st birthday, he threw a party but i was not invited.

after that, i confronted him and asked why?

he told me that i was a clown (fish?) and joker, not very appropriate to attend. (TRUE. all the people that attended that party were later on power man.)

later, when we both returned to singapore. he invited me for his wedding. his wife also from the same clevr uni. i didn't even bother to reply whether or not i am attending. i just didnt turn up.

of course, he made the right choice. i was thrown out of the gahmen years later.

he was made big head of gahmen.

i never regretted my action. it is not about money but pride. AND pride has caused me dearly in the political game that i refused to play.

i now worked as a small-time worker for POPULAR; but hack! i am happy.

(hope he never read this ... hehe ...)

:paiseh:

lizard

hi bro DA

you poor ahhh ...

but can buy fish first and then sell it to old man, me ... that's not a poor student ... man

:lol:

but seriously, let this guy go lah ... i think he is reading the thread and will behave better next time.

my story also quite nice:

once upon a long long time ago, i was sent to a far away place called middle east with a friend (guy). we stayed in a 5-star hotel. then we both go tour lah. on the road, i met one singaporean opened restaurant in the desert. this guy is damn nice. we talk and talk. he even treat me to the best food. i don't want my friend to miss this. i brought him along.

we ride on horsey and had great meals with this singaporean FREE.

we later parted and both my friend and i returned to our university.

guess what happened?

on my friend's 21st birthday, he threw a party but i was not invited.

after that, i confronted him and asked why?

he told me that i was a clown (fish?) and joker, not very appropriate to attend. (TRUE. all the people that attended that party were later on power man.)

later, when we both returned to singapore. he invited me for his wedding. his wife also from the same clevr uni. i didn't even bother to reply whether or not i am attending. i just didnt turn up.

of course, he made the right choice. i was thrown out of the gahmen years later.

he was made big head of gahmen.

i never regretted my action. it is not about money but pride. AND pride has caused me dearly in the political game that i refused to play.

i now worked as a small-time worker for POPULAR; but hack! i am happy.

(hope he never read this ... hehe ...)

:paiseh:

lizard

I buy sell.. nv earn... how to be rich :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Its really a pity. Common sense tells u tt 20kg of coraline encrusted live rocks can't be 30 bucks already. Think his nick sld be released? :nuke:

now i understand the clue in bro acidjazz sentences.....

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

the guy 's avatar is :nuke:

now u all noe who... :nuke::nuke::nuke:

Guys, i have a confession to make. I am the victim in this case and its exactly 4 weeks, yet the money has yet to arrive. The rocks were collected by ###### on 8th march 05 and promise that the balance wld be pass to me asap. I will reveal the nick if i dun see the money transferred over tonight.

p.s. don't ever believe other reefers saying tt they will pay u back asap etc etc. .

1) you will never see the money again

2) you will piss urself off trying to get the money back

3) not worth the trouble

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

• SRC Member
First Come First Serve basis on COD policy will eliminate all these issues, unless you know they guy well enough to take the risk, then can't complain after that.

COD..is the best....if no $$, then dun buy lah...keeping marine is not an easy task...time and $$ play a major role. Some pple like to find bargain stuffs and having that "kiasu" methods, quickly bought without thinking abt their budget...

Practise COD Policy! :lol:

• SRC Member

COD..is the best....if no $$, then dun buy lah...keeping marine is not an easy task...time and $$ play a major role. Some pple like to find bargain stuffs and having that "kiasu" methods, quickly bought without thinking abt their budget...

Practise COD Policy! :lol:

Yup.... I never agree with first-come-first-served basis.... everyone thought that it is a first-come-first-served basis policy in reef club but in reality, nobody specified that this is the required policy here...

To me, seller still have a choice of who he or she wants to sell or give something to... COD practices is still the best...

Reminds me of the previous time when I was giving away my yellow tang because it got too big for my previous 2 footer tank... this arsehole plankton chap pm me damn fast and was damn rude to me... I decided to give to someone even though this arsehole was the first because:

1) I want to give the tang to someone in which I feel comfortable and at least knowledgable to take good care of it....

2) I give who the hell I want to.... and even if you are the first to pm me or whatever, if you are damn rude, I won't even consider you....

In the end, this arsehole chap even got the cheeks to flame me upside down with posting because he claims he is the first to pm and that I owe him one yellow tang..... I totally ignore him...

Moral of the story, if you can't keep up with this hobby and can't afford it.... then dun even consider or pick it up in the first place... sorry to be crude, but such is the fact of keeping this hobby....

The money has not been transferred. :(

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

Calcium Reactor:

• SRC Member

nothing to say...$10 also wanna run away......just take it a lesson that you paid $10 to know a persons...next time beware lor ! Bo Piang! Take it easy pal!

• SRC Supporter

i was quite lucky on this, pass to dreamscape my prizm skimmer few months ago as i was suppose to sell it but he isnt sure if its good enough for his liking. I let him have the skimmer first to try it out and if its good enough for his liking he will than pay me the money. Unfortunately he isnt please with the skimmate and wanted to return to me. i found a buyer than and got that buyer to collect it from dreamscape which after then, dreamscape transfer the $ collected into my a/c. i guess its all about luck and trust. :)

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

i was quite lucky on this, pass to dreamscape my prizm skimmer few months ago as i was suppose to sell it but he isnt sure if its good enough for his liking. I let him have the skimmer first to try it out and if its good enough for his liking he will than pay me the money. Unfortunately he isnt please with the skimmate and wanted to return to me. i found a buyer than and got that buyer to collect it from dreamscape which after then, dreamscape transfer the $ collected into my a/c. i guess its all about luck and trust. :)

Well, at least got one honest fellow amongst all these negative talk... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg