Weekly Update - 4th Mar to 7th Apr 2005

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

eh guys.. canyou call and ask...i am not sure myself also... hehe i am not sam :lol::lol:

I bought the first flame angel today from sealife.... :lol::D

So get to choose the nicest colour...

Also went down to Iwarna to get two neon gobies.... but... but.... :(:cry2::cry2:

They are the ultimate solution to cleaner wrasse... so I heard... because they are hardier...

They are best kept with big fishes - angels and tangs.... so I heard... because they clean them including ich....

but little did I know, once I put them in... I did a BIG BIG MISTAKE of not feeding the fishes in my tank FULL first....

The moment I put the two small neon goby into the tank, in less than 10 sec, they became food for my fishes... :cry2:

Asfur Angel went to whack them, swallow and spit them out.... once they were faint-liked, they were finished off by my Klunzinger Wrasse in one gulp...

So there goes my $40 (for the two neon goby) and $20 for cab fare to Iwarna....

Like this gone liao.... :cry2:

So please learn from my mistake....

• SRC Member

Also went down to Iwarna to get two neon gobies.... but... but.... :(:cry2::cry2:

They are the ultimate solution to cleaner wrasse... so I heard... because they are hardier...

They are best kept with big fishes - angels and tangs.... so I heard... because they clean them including ich....

but little did I know, once I put them in... I did a BIG BIG MISTAKE of not feeding the fishes in my tank FULL first....

The moment I put the two small neon goby into the tank, in less than 10 sec, they became food for my fishes... :cry2:

Asfur Angel went to whack them, swallow and spit them out.... once they were faint-liked, they were finished off by my Klunzinger Wrasse in one gulp...

bro. very sad to hear this... :cry:

• SRC Member

wow!!! thats expensive food!!!

• SRC Member
Angels eat gobies?!  :blink:  :shock:

My Asfur is more than 5 inch big.... and the neon goby is only 5cm or so....

Perhaps when I put it in, it thought it was food at first, the angel sprint to the surface in a second and gulp one of them.... (probably that's why it spit it out shortly)....

But the Klunzinger Wrasse gulp it once the angel spit it out and I never saw the Klunzinger Wrasse spit it out.... Then after that I saw the Klunzinger Wrasse went frantically after the other...

Just came back and saw one survivor though..... :lol: ... so hopefully the Klunzinger did split out the two fellows...

I bought the neon gobies because I heard they eat ich.... :(

My Asfur is more than 5 inch big.... and the neon goby is only 5cm or so....

Perhaps when I put it in, it thought it was food at first, the angel sprint to the surface in a second and gulp one of them.... (probably that's why it spit it out shortly)....

But the Klunzinger Wrasse gulp it once the angel spit it out and I never saw the Klunzinger Wrasse spit it out.... Then after that I saw the Klunzinger Wrasse went frantically after the other...

Just came back and saw one survivor though..... :lol: ... so hopefully the Klunzinger did split out the two fellows...

I bought the neon gobies because I heard they eat ich.... :(

They actually suck the ich parasites.... but to me neon goby, cleaner shrimp and cleaner wrasse are not a good solution to ich problem..... To handle ich i think its better for the fish immune system to fight itself.... IMo ich parasite if decide to bloom... even a few neon goby also can't cope ;)

They actually suck the ich parasites.... but to me neon goby, cleaner shrimp and cleaner wrasse are not a good solution to ich problem..... To handle ich i think its better for the fish immune system to fight itself.... IMo ich parasite if decide to bloom... even a few neon goby also can't cope ;)

later neon gobies oso kena ich. :P

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

benheer irwana got orange and black mix angel..duno u looking for tht a not?

iwarna many many big angel fish..

alantic blue tang

yellow neon goby abt 5cm

acan lords

alot of green prata

red n green open brain a lot..

pink tip elegance

hammer

green plate

got 3 short tenticle plate at back tank

anthias

black color duno what tang

1 red gonipora left....

fish got a lot left cant remb..

Brother, thanks for your info

Hi all brothers and sisters

Just came home from ###### with a royal gamma, their carribean shipment just arrived, with some royal gammas, black cap, atlantic blue tangs and some peppermint shrimps. Met a guy who grapped 6 LS and is from JB. :yeah: pls act fast if you are looking for these fishes.

• SRC Member

New lfs spotted along upp serangoon road near junction of braddell road - haven't visit them yet...will post report if get to visit them, in the meantime if any bro/sis visited them, pls report....

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member
New lfs spotted along upp serangoon road near junction of braddell road - haven't visit them yet...will post report if get to visit them, in the meantime if any bro/sis visited them, pls report....

what shop is tat?

never see it b4!