SHARING MY JOY!!!!

seamonkee

• SRC Member
Wish you loads of luck, former Dr Dolitle! ;) It's a double pun!! Geddit? :lol:

Got it.... ;)

This is the best one year of bumming for me really.... :lol::D

and yeah, I don't talk to animals... dun have the heart to do so cause usually I end up skinning and deboning them... :lol:

Hope I got the job... :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
wah interview by CEO!!! ur post must be quite high right??

Kind of lah.... I am a trainer by profession so my job is closely linked with directives set by the CEO/GM...

Job requires me to set a learning culture for the organisation and the effectiveness in my job is dependent on their support... so a second interview is necessary... :lol:

• SRC Member

YES! YES! YES!

I just got a call from the country club!!!

Second interview tomorrow at 3pm with the CEO!!!! Looks like I have a high chance!

:D:D:upsidedown:

:upsidedown::upsidedown::D:lol:

• SRC Member

Congrats! All the best for tomorrow and make sure you impress the pants off the CEO! ;):D

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

Today's second interview with the CEO went on well!!!!

SO I GOT THE JOB!!! YES! YES! YES!!!!!

:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

:lol::D:lol:

:upsidedown::upsidedown::upsidedown:

Starting work on 27 June after my exams... yeah!!

• SRC Member

CONGRATE!!!!! which CC??? tell us leh... u sae tell us when u got the job!! hehe...

• SRC Member
CONGRATE!!!!! which CC??? tell us leh... u sae tell us when u got the job!! hehe...

It's Singapore Island Country Club... :P

• SRC Member
Congrats!!! You signed the appointment letter yet? ;)

Monday morning... :lol::D

Hopefully between now till next Monday.... there's no incident of Chairman's or CEO's friend's daughter or son or relative or whoever khakis who just graduate or looking for a job and keen on being a training manager...

IT CAN HAPPEN... BELIEVE ME! :lol:

• SRC Member
Whoooooo, now no more 24/7 huh.

Finally the curse of being bonded to SRC 24/7 for one year is lifted... :lol::D

but it was a great companion to me this while when I was jobless... thanks to AT, the mods and the rest of the bros here who spent time monkeying with me...

hey, I am not leaving this club ok... will still come by but not so often I supposed...

• SRC Member

congrates, congrates!

bet u are darn nervous and looking forward right now. :lol:

all the best and may everything goes smoothly for u

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
congrats on your new job bro. and dun forget to buy her roses with dinner on your first pay cheque; she is an awfully good wife to have  :D

And for us..., keep us updated on your quarantine / treatment project, reef doctor. ;)

Roses only ah? She will whack my face with those roses... hahahah...

Will plan to get her a diamond necklace +good dinner or something like that... :lol:

Anyway, it is so timely that this post marks my 2000 posting in SRC.... sure been a long walk.... :lol:

• SRC Member

she deserved it.....

u r jobless for so long and she still forked out 10k for ur tank and fishes....