What NOT to say to a Star Wars fan

blueheaven

I'll start the ball rolling....

What's with the light stick? I can get 3 for $6 at the pasar malam. Assorted colours too...

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
I'll start the ball rolling....

What's with the light stick? I can get 3 for $6 at the pasar malam. Assorted colours too...

Hi bro ...

light stick i got lobang.. 3 for 4~5 dillars .. all colurs :D

• SRC Member

1) I heard Yoda was the bastard offspring of Frodo and some hot babe goblins...

2) Seriously, has it occurs to you that the reason why you can't get a date till now has got something to do with that toy lightsaber slung on your belt?

3) If you ask me, Queen Latifah makes a better actress as Luke Skywalker's mother than Natalie Portman...

4) Don't you think Anakin is much more handsome in Episode 3? Now that he wears a mask....

I heard that a zillion-ton superstar destroyer crashed into the deathstar because a tiny one-man craft crashed into its bridge?

So simple ah?

• SRC Member

I always wonder how Darth Vader or the troopers take a pee...

Ever wonder why Darth Vader breathes heavily once in a while? Because he was holding his breath earlier when he farted in his armor... :lol:

Villains can be really stupid..... Why?

Having an army of masked stormtroopers when the hero can easily don a mask and walk around in your fortress without being recognised or seen... see Episode IV and you know what I mean.... :lol:

If I have an army like Darth Vader's, they will all wear see through visors so I can see their face.... :lol:

Simple.....Star Trek is cooler.... Battkestar Galatica is more interesting.....

(guaranteed rotten eggs thrown at you)

• SRC Member

Eh? How come the cylons chasing Luke Skywalker and gang now instead of Apollo and gang? They related huh? :P

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member

"WAH...!...damn good ah...light speed still can tahan.....our saf pilot after a few G's all pengsan (fainted) one....WAH.....!...really solid ah.....never even vomit one.."

Another one.....

"Hmmmm......how do you think yoda plessure the opposite ###### with only three short fingers.....of course minus the force lah..."