Must a guy be more literate than a girl?

aStRoBo|

Must a guy be more literate than a girl?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Must a guy be more literate than a girl?

• 1) Of course, guys must be able to give her what she wants.
    • 2) Not nescessary if they are in love with each other truthfully.
    • 3)I won\'t be with the guy that holds lower qualifications than me!

• SRC Member

mate,

i take it that you are keen on a lady who has a "higher" education than you. for f***'s sake, grow some balls!

the only thing that is holding this relationship back is that dinosaur mind of your's. wake up and smell the roses, its f-ing 2005!

may i suggest you dive head into it and put in 100% effort. if the relationship fails in a couple of weeks, move on....FFS....

• SRC Member

don't flame me for this

but i feel they should to a certain extent be similar in terms of literacy

i think people with diff literacy levels think in really different ways and that could be a problem...but if u 2 can see past this fact then all the best!

y astroboi?...you in love with phd student ah?

:lol:

• SRC Member
don't flame me for this

but i feel they should to a certain extent be similar in terms of literacy

i think people with diff literacy levels think in really different ways and that could be a problem

y astroboi?...you in love with phd student ah?

:lol:

this is not a flame

but i feel "literacy" (as the dude puts it) should not come into the equation.

even 2 PHD holders can be as different as cheese and chalk

anyway, why do the worrying when u can just tell her how you feel and let her do the thinking

for all you know, she might reject you and that's the end of it. no worries!

• SRC Member

i try to be cool and treat tat u aint flaming me. I already have a gf for 3yrs. the topic just pop up from my mind, so juz wanna start a discussion, and seems, it did. But dun make assumptions on me, i aint no hairy,phewbacca. i prefer a jedi. :P btw, 2 balls are enough to make babies. ;)

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
mate,

i take it that you are keen on a lady who has a "higher" education than you.  for f***'s sake, grow some balls!

the only thing that is holding this relationship back is that dinosaur mind of your's. wake up and smell the roses, its f-ing 2005!

may i suggest you dive head into it and put in 100% effort.  if the relationship fails in a couple of weeks, move on....FFS....

wa

chill man :peace:

• SRC Member

The point is, if one is really in love then they (or he/she) would be blinded anyway - who would have cared about "PhD".

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Some girls mind and some girls dun mind. But what's really important is how you view your other half and the priorities you set. We dun fall in love with certificates, we fall in love with a person in his/hers entirety, their talents and their flaws. I think it boils down to being able to communicate and a person's ego.

Literacy is never an issue. Compatability is.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

From a guy point of view ..

if ego is in the consideration, i think .. if u are more capable then her .. then no issues.. we can be just pri school or dropouts .. but as long as u can provide for her .. then wats the issue .. ?

if she can earn more .. but u can provide for her in other ways .. like emotional side .. does having a high education makes us more sensitive.. ??

To sum it up .. as long as when it comes to feelings .. both of them feels it .. then other stuff should not be any issue.. be it age, height, background or even education.

• SRC Member
i try to be cool and treat tat u aint flaming me. I already have a gf for 3yrs. the topic just pop up from my mind, so juz wanna start a discussion, and seems, it did. But dun make assumptions on me, i aint no hairy,phewbacca. i prefer a jedi. :P btw, 2 balls are enough to make babies. ;)

erm....actually i think 1 ball is enough... :(

• SRC Member

its not impossible, it happens from time to time, but it also adds tension(whether at present, or in the future) to the relationship.

everything will be fine, love conquers all, love is blind, etc etc when the relationship is smooth sailing.. but during turbulent times, during stress(part n parcel of a relationship isn;t it?) u can imagine all the potential dangerous comments made in the heat of anger by either party.

the comments by relatives, friends, etc might not be too friendly. love is only between 2 person they say.. not.

lastly, i remember reading a report showing that in cases of the wives having a higher paper qualification than the husbands, their chances of ending in divorce is much higher than the average numbers.

what im saying is, its possible, in theory its nice and romantic, but the odds are stacked against the couple. if u think you've found THAT special someone.. let nothing stand in your way.(however you have to consider that everybody in the same situation also thought in the same way before marriage, and most of them are now divorced from their "true love")

A guy giving a girl what she wants is bullsh*t. A girl who really loves you will be independent and buy things using her own $. The thought of a girl relying on a guy all the time sickens me. What are we guys supposed to be? Saviour of women? Jeez. Spoil women too much and they'll take you for granted.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
A guy giving a girl what she wants is bullsh*t. A girl who really loves you will be independent and buy things using her own $. The thought of a girl relying on a guy all the time sickens me. What are we guys supposed to be? Saviour of women? Jeez. Spoil women too much and they'll take you for granted.

hey...finally found someone who thinks like me

thought i was the only guy in the world that thinks like this

but of course....sometimes, a guy must spend on her girl abit... i think the only issue for debate is, how much is abit? :D

hey...finally found someone who thinks like me

thought i was the only guy in the world that thinks like this

but of course....sometimes, a guy must spend on her girl abit... i think the only issue for debate is, how much is abit? :D

Haha..now hunt for gf must find one who is willing to spend on you..maybe even chauffeur you around. Times have changed! Men eat hard rice for so long already..time for men to eat soft rice. :lol::ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
it's the theory of evolution. the smartest survive. an intellect cannot hold a mind-stimulating conversation with a dense person. and without conversation, the relationship becomes dull. :(

giving this poll the benefit of the doubt, i suppose the intellect or "density" of the 2 persons involved are of the same level i.e. they are engaging in stimulating conversations

but i do agree that the options for this poll can be better phrased...

"...give a girl what she wants...." jeeze....

Guys, lets put it this way. Literacy is one of the many other factors. please refer to www.askmen.com for your answers.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.