• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
HI guys...

time to close this bulk order.

those in the list will get my PM soon.

Price is $44 SGD per set, i will need the funds TTed into my POSB account by Monday night(25/07 @ 2200 hours).

Here is the list of the confirmed orders -

1) diabolus

2) BFG

3) klim

4) tineng

5) bloodlamb

6) Gouldian

7) beebeefl

8) solo

9) hotlemond

10) DaY

11) seareefer

12) wlchew

13) Sherman

14) Yiling

15) Brave7012

16) Abit123

17) Seafood

18) yooyoo99

19) XPeriment 626

20) Smurf

21) Yus75

22) Law

23) Patrick123

cheers!

;)

It is damn disappointing to see that 22 Singaporean Reefers here are doing nothing even being scammed but just talk and talk without any action. :angry:

Don't tell us that 22 of you are not MEN enough to take the appropriate action by getting out of the comfort of your ivory tower to meet and discuss the course of action.

Wake up dudes, what the hell is happening to all of you? :shock:

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

It is damn disappointing to see that 22 Singaporean Reefers here are doing nothing even being scammed but just talk and talk without any action. :angry:

Don't tell us that 22 of you are not MEN enough to take the appropriate action by getting out of the comfort of your ivory tower to meet and discuss the course of action.

Wake up dudes, what the hell is happening to all of you? :shock:

yah correct..wah lao eh,,blood sweat $$$$ leh...wth this amt of $$$ can buy 1beautiful coral to put inside the reef rather den kana cheated without seeing anything..

• SRC Member

Hi Gentlemen,

anyone below want to stand forward to this?

May 1st is coming..let do something ;) .. he should have some $$$ from progressive package to pay back some.. ;):D

2) BFG

3) klim

4) tineng

5) bloodlamb

6) Gouldian

7) beebeefl

8) solo

9) hotlemond

10) DaY

11) seareefer

12) wlchew ---- :idea:

13) Sherman

14) Yiling

15) Brave7012

16) Abit123

17) Seafood

18) yooyoo99

19) XPeriment 626

20) Smurf

21) Yus75

22) Law

23) Patrick123

• SRC Member

dang, there's no need to diss mod1 bro. i suppose its been said before...a moderator is committed to 'patrol' the forum stop troublemakers. but in the event of something unpleasant like this, the people involved should rally around one of their own.

now i might be speaking out of my ###### here, but i think mod1 and at will more than happy to provide any relevant or available information with regards to the identity of diabolous. but mod1 and at should not be the rallying point.

i do think that the mods should make their presence felt by posting every now and then, even though this forum may be a very minor part of their lives, since its a committment after all.

• SRC Member

Guys,

Instead of sitting here quarrelling among ourselves, can someone do us a favour to print out this thread and go to a police post to check with them if we can report a police case. I'm sorry that I cannot do it at the moment as I'm overseas all the time.

In the event that we need to make a presence at the police post, I will arrange a time to fly back during the weekend.

Thanks everyone for the help.

• SRC Member
Guys,

Instead of sitting here quarrelling among ourselves, can someone do us a favour to print out this thread and go to a police post to check with them if we can report a police case. I'm sorry that I cannot do it at the moment as I'm overseas all the time.

In the event that we need to make a presence at the police post, I will arrange a time to fly back during the weekend.

Thanks everyone for the help.

thts why wlchew is trying to sort out now..

• SRC Member
Come on guys be united , show him that singaporean is not a fool.

Only reefer wlchew step forward out of the 22 reefers.

What happen to the rest?

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

Only reefer wlchew step forward out of the 22 reefers.

What happen to the rest?

I will join you ,Bro wlchew.

Hope others read this come forward and join us .

Regards

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

Good,so now we have 3 bros on the list.

It will be great if others come forward also.

Come on Bros, Join the team now and show the culprit our strength

Regards

Sherman

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

How do we prevent something like this from happening again? I've read the Bulk Order Rule that the bulk order starter need to furnish some detail to the management of this forum. What type of detail if any did Diabolus provide to the management of this forum to prevent fraudulent practices, accusations of commission-based selling & profiteering by SRC members or even malicious practices.

I've cut a page of the Bulk Order Rule here for more discussion.

New adjustment to the Bulk Order rule.

In order to protect the interests of Advertisers in SRC and to prevent fraudulent practices, accusations of commission-based selling & profiteering by SRC members or even malicious practices to aid non SRC advertisers' competitors... all future bulk orders from local retailers will be subjected to the following rules:

1. Bulk orders to Non-Advertisers in SRC will be strictly subjected to this rule.

2. New bulk orders to Non-Advertisers will be sent to the Administrator for approval before posting up.

3. If the SRC Advertiser is able to provide similar prices for the similar products, priority will be given to the Advertiser to supply this bulk order instead of an outsider/non-SRC-advertiser.

4. Written proof must be submitted from the disclosed source of the Non-Advertiser to me as to ascertain the authenticity of the bulk order offer going through should it be met by enough orders.

5. Full disclosure by the initiating party as to the reason why he needs to start a bulk order.

The bulk order forum is primarily meant to benefit reefers who come across items which are not available easily locally, and freight savings are possible with bulk orders and not meant to save a couple of bucks off, and for their own use and certainly not meant for the benefit of the non-advertisers at the expense of the Advertisers in SRC.

Please comply with immediate effect.

Achilles Tang

Owner and Administrator

SG Reef Club

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20343

Also, I would like the assistance of Batman to trace the culprit IP address so that we, the victim may have this situation under control. Moderator #1 is also invited to provide assistance in this debacle. In fact, the whole forum management is invited too to help us resolve this debacle that has clearly stained this public forum for it's 'openness' to commmit a fradulent act. Please help us!

If there is anyone out there who has more information in regards to his whereabout, please pm me. This matter has gone out of hand, with a person member account being suspended for standing up for our plight. It has spread to another local reefing forum.

I do not want a forum war to occur because of 1 culprit! It's certainly not worth it! Please, let us have a joint effort to end this culprit crimewave! In a few more months time, this thread will turn 1 year old. How long does the members here want it to stay on?

• SRC Member
The process might be tedious to some and not worth the effort to pursue… Yes. But all you need to do on a legal prospective is to show a cause for fraud and provide sufficient evidence leading to it. Let the authorities incharge contact the person. The very least is put on RECORD the culprit so he cannot get away next time. Whether u wish to pursue the case or not its ur calling.

Whatever the case of Diabolus, financial difficulty or whatever, ultimately it consents to cheating. When and if the authorities launches an investigation depending on parties involved, they will have to ask Diabolus after locating him the proof of purchase. Pls don’t settle on the proof of purchase alone. Who knows he indeed did get the goods with your money and sold it off individually elsewhere. Settle for the proof that the manufacturer or shipper is unable to deliver and it is delayed time after time. If he is not able to provide with this supplements, he is elgible to be charged.

~as vtech2 has said.

This thread is kept open for the 22 persons in the bulk order to collate their information and pursue their actions.

You already have more information than even the admin can provide when someone registers a online nickname.

#Bank account number

#Handphone number

#Home Address (not posted in public but i'm sure circulating in pm's) refer to the post above by patrick123.

Moderators do not have IP tools so as far as what we can do is just keep the thread clean. What we see is what you see in their profiles.

But IP add can be released for the appropriate action to be taken.

(getting the home address from the Internet provider)

Appropriate actions have been taken for posts and individuals who aggravate the situation, are not part of the 22 and have nothing helpful to contribute.

the 23rd account diablous will be suspended but for now kept open for PM contact or posts between the parties.

This has gone on for too long, do go ahead and make a police report as an individual or as a group. If he wanted to reply or answer calls he would have done so.

My regrets to the individuals here that I have taken so long to offer any suggestions on this matter.

Recently, I have only known about trouble brewing here in this thread from someone not even involved.

Since then, a few individuals have used this issue to stir up trouble unrelated to the matter but to implicate the management as being negligent and irresponsible and to target indivuals.

I will state this for the record, SRC’s management have limited liability.

If members had a sour deal amongst themselves, we can only do so much. There are many rules and regulations, terms and conditions to guide the general population in observing a peaceful environment here, please also apply common sense and logical understanding that you as a user of this forum can only demand so much from others.

My advice is to go make a police report together, if the ‘very concerned’ ones who are not involved at all, will even volunteer to assist in getting all the information together for you.

SRC will extend fullest co-operation to assist the law in their investigations.

Likewise, as Bawater says, the ISPs will also assist when subpoenaed by the courts.

Beyond that, I’m sorry but we can only do so much.

For the rest – please remember ‘buyers beware – willing seller, willing buyer’. Do your homework, cover yourselves, be extra careful and communicate better. Have everything down in black and white as evidence when one party defaults.

AT