BUlk Purchase for TDS meter

diabolus

• SRC Member

u want to pursue this case? would u want to go all this problem to get your 44 dollar..

He's hoping that reefers have this mindset to deter you guys from lodging a report.

go and lodge a report..with basic info like his hp number.

The best person to advice u is the Investigation Officer On Duty.. see who "sway" and got this case....loh

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
u want to pursue this case? would u want to go all this problem to get your 44 dollar..

He's hoping that reefers have this mindset to deter you guys from lodging a report.

go and lodge a report..with basic info like his hp number.

The best person to advice u is the Investigation Officer On Duty.. see who "sway" and got this case....loh

Its not the money, he misused everyone's trust! You guys should teach him a lesson! If I was involved in this bulk order, I will get hiim for sure. By the way the information I have is he is that he a Malaysian.

Btw, I heard from someone that if we have more than 5 person to make a claim, we can file a police report and we can let the police to investigate..any legal-guys ard can advise us on this?? :bow:

6.5 * 2 * 2 + 3.75 * 1.5 *1.5,(Decomn on 14/9/08)
4*2*2 + 2.5*1.25*1.25 (Decomn on 1/8/09)
5*2*2 (Fully LED light system, 140 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)
2.5*2*2(Fully LED Light System,96 3 watt SSC leds with 60 degree lens)(Decomm)

5*2.5*2(LED only)

Eheim return 1 * pump

1 HP Daikin compressor with cooling coil
2 Jebao OW40, 1 ecotech MP40,
1X6085 Tunze wm,

1 CURVE 7 Skimmer

1 DIY 80 led control by Bluefish mini 

1 radion XR30W G2, 2 Radion XR15G3

Sump area lite by 5 ft T5 , 6 * SSC 3 watt red LED for refugium

1 Full spectrum E27 led light

1 CR control by bubble count

Start No Water Change since 1st Dec 2016

Add new 2.5x2x 1.5 ft 

nLekOfpYts.jpg
[/quote]

• SRC Member

I am wondering how come you guys can't get help from the administrator and moderators first? I am sure they are able to help. At least get a name or address.

I thought that the moderators here are all alive and busily active at the backend?

• SRC Member
I am wondering how come you guys can't get help from the administrator and moderators first? I am sure they are able to help. At least get a name or address.

I thought that the moderators here are all alive and busily active at the backend?

Well... the next time the moderators will do is to get "moderator1" to close this thread and let the thing goes.. :P:P .. I hope we won't come to this stage.. :rolleyes:

seems like we just have to wait..and periodically keep the thread active to remind the rest that there is such a cheapo guys in SRC and as an reminder to new reefers,here.

:angel:

• SRC Member

I am sure there are certain information available to the mods and admins which may be useful, and I am not talking about only the IP address.

The fact remains that the mods / admin does not seem to be doing ANYTHING so far. I guess I am mistaken about the roles and responsibilities of the forum governance team... <_<

I am sure there are certain information available to the mods and admins which may be useful, and I am not talking about only the IP address.

When a user register him or herself as a member, only his email address is required. Other than that, the administrator may only have the IP address.

The fact remains that the mods / admin does not seem to be doing ANYTHING so far. I guess I am mistaken about the roles and responsibilities of the forum governance team...  <_<

Reefers who are policemen also can't act when they read @ this case as the key players take no official action

The proper procedure is that the victims must report to the police before the police can act.

The administrator will then cooperate with the law enforcer with whatever info (eg email, IP) required.

• SRC Member

Oh, and I thought there is more that goes into moderating a forum. I guess moderators are only good for closing threads...

Here's a thought. Why not close this one since there is nothing that can be done. :yeah:

Oh, and I thought there is more that goes into moderating a forum. I guess moderators are only good for closing threads...

Here's a thought. Why not close this one since there is nothing that can be done.  :yeah:

Dear Ozy, you are not involved in this bulk purchase and you are a by-stander. Pls do not post unproductive statement.

• SRC Member

I guess my input is not welcomed here and I should mind my own business.

But I rather not mind my own business, this is much more interesting and mine is so boring.

For those involved in this scam and wanna pursue it efficiently suggest to consider the following.

Whether u want the $44 back or not and if it is the principle that matters, then it’s really time to do something about it. It is too much of people organizing a scam on a public forum openly and simply getting away with it.

Heres a suggestion to those who intend to do something…. If those wanna close the matter also… so be it. It’s for the parties involved that ultimately decides.

1) Gather all the 20 involved parties contact numbers.

2) Find a suitable day and all go down to the police and make a report together.

3) Try to print a copy of all that happened here as proof

4) Inform a moderator and get his contact number so police can trace the culprit n for other legal purposes

5) Provide the bank accnt number in which u guys transferred to (Diabolus)

6) Provide ur individual bank acct and the date of transfer if possible for the bank to verify u did the transfer.

The process might be tedious to some and not worth the effort to pursue… Yes. But all you need to do on a legal prospective is to show a cause for fraud and provide sufficient evidence leading to it. Let the authorities incharge contact the person. The very least is put on RECORD the culprit so he cannot get away next time. Whether u wish to pursue the case or not its ur calling.

Whatever the case of Diabolus, financial difficulty or whatever, ultimately it consents to cheating. When and if the authorities launches an investigation depending on parties involved, they will have to ask Diabolus after locating him the proof of purchase. Pls don’t settle on the proof of purchase alone. Who knows he indeed did get the goods with your money and sold it off individually elsewhere. Settle for the proof that the manufacturer or shipper is unable to deliver and it is delayed time after time. If he is not able to provide with this supplements, he is elgible to be charged.

• SRC Member

why dun couples of your guys gather together to goes to his house to look for

him.

I am sure he will feel awkward if bunch of you guys ask for refund in front of his family member.

Cheers

Moxa

• SRC Member
why dun couples of your guys gather together to goes to his house to look for

him.

I am sure he will feel awkward if bunch of you guys ask for refund in front of his family member.

Cheers

Moxa

Unfortunately, there was no address was provided, and this is what I thought the moderators here can provide. Those who know him are not coming out either (remember pigs fly?).

• SRC Member

:blink:

Impressed to see Mod #1 here. :P

It must be very hard on you to read from page 1 to 15. :D

I would hope mod #1 initiates the move by getting/gathering all those that have been cheated to come forward and help them in resolving this matter at once. :fear:

As #1, We will treat you as #1 and Hope you are Indeed #1. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
:blink:

Impressed to see Mod #1 here. :P

It must be very hard on you to read from page 1 to 15. :D

I would hope mod #1 initiates the move by getting/gathering all those that have been cheated to come forward and help them in resolving this matter at once. :fear:

As #1, We will treat you as #1 and Hope you are Indeed #1. :eyebrow:

We should not bother our dedicated moderators here. They are still working unseen, moving, editing, deleting threads that shouldn't be.

• SRC Member

I follow this thread closely even though I am not involve in this bulk order as this is dragging on for too long.

Rather surprise that not a single "cheated" reefer is prepare to come out and take ownership to make a report even though evidence or transaction, etc. are available.

Reefer vtech2 made his/her point and the rest is up to those reefers to take another step forward afterall pretty sure that there reefers involved are in their mid 30s matured enough to take the initiative since there is a compelling reason to do so.

Gentlemen over to you and take note that a scam is a scam irrespective of the dollar amount. ;)

• SRC Member
I follow this thread closely even though I am not involve in this bulk order as this is dragging on for too long.

Rather surprise that not a single "cheated" reefer is prepare to come out and take ownership to make a report even though evidence or transaction, etc. are available.

Reefer vtech2 made his/her point and the rest is up to those reefers to take another step forward afterall pretty sure that there reefers involved are in their mid 30s matured enough to take the initiative since there is a compelling reason to do so.

Gentlemen over to you and take note that a scam is a scam irrespective of the dollar amount. ;)

hear hear!

1 of you got to make a plan , meet up together at a police station and make a police report with ur bank statment as proof . He cannot run away unless he is using a false bank account which cannot happen in singapore , 100% kana caught unless he go back to malaysia and don't ever come back here.

• SRC Member

wah lao eh....sad to all those reefers who kana cheated...haizzz,,, another TU LAI again... :angry: gather together and go police station to shoot this chiu hu kia lah ... :angry: although i am not involed in this bulk order,,but we singaporean mah..helping each other so tht singaporean will not be bully. ;) correct a not???