Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• Replies 264

No ex-stock, so the shipment of ozone generator have not shipped from china yet. Checking everyday. Keep you guys posted.

hey, tkx for your effort :rolleyes:

really appreciate it :)

age.png

Any updates on the generator order? :lol:

Paiseh, hotlemond withdrew.

1. Me

2. joylimsg

3. kbmah76

4. hamannbmw

5. Lester ( EOZ 300Y )

6. lightningstrike

7. Berham

8. davwong

9.silverghost7

10.ahloon (opt out)

11.icecold

12. djviper

13. WLSS (opting for model 300U, if possible)

14. solo

15. tkw2e

16. hmkui (also opting for model 300U)

17. akirasan (300U)

18. loster

19. Blueheaven (EOZ 300Y)

20. Robe

21. Mabro ( EOZ 300Y )

22. zehuan

23. Butteye

24. Patrick123 x 2 units (300Y)

25. visor (300Y)

26. xfusion

27. Chui (300Y)

28. LaW

Withdrew?

Ghee, I just got confirmation today that they are shipping out tomorrow. I oreadi paid for the shipload through Paypal.

I am already having a headache balancing the people who withdrew with new ones that raised interest.

Ghee....I think I should have collected a deposit.

Anyway, I am hoping the freight will come this week.

The whole of next week, I am going to be out in Penang (BTW, and LFS there that can chiong or not?) and I am only going to be back August 12. Worst case, I think will be ready got collection 12-14th August.

So....pleeze do not back out now. It is so not in keeping with the spirit of a bulk order.

Withdrew?

Ghee, I just got confirmation today that they are shipping out tomorrow. I oreadi paid for the shipload through Paypal.

I am already having a headache balancing the people who withdrew with new ones that raised interest.

The whole of next week, I am going to be out in Penang (BTW, and LFS there that can chiong or not?) and I am only going to be back August 12. Worst case, I think will be ready got collection 12-14th August.

So....pleeze do not back out now. It is so not in keeping with the spirit of a bulk order.

hi bro ...

sorry to disturb you .. just wanted to check one person need to pay how much cos wanted to set aside the money for payment when the unit comes..

cheers :D

Withdrew?

opps. paiseh.

cos from the last update i did not expected this progress.

I am willing to take if you can accomadate me in.

I need an ozone anyway.

hi bro ...

sorry to disturb you .. just wanted to check one person need to pay how much cos wanted to set aside the money for payment when the unit comes..

cheers :D

The price should be around $65. Will do the final conversions when I get the bill.

opps. paiseh.

cos from the last update i did not expected this progress.

I am willing to take if you can accomadate me in.

I need an ozone anyway.

No problem. OK. Your order is still onz. Thanks, bro.

Keith,

I think people are not trying to aeroplane you, but just that you have been quiet for quite a while and people start to panic.

No worries bro, my order for 2 units is still good.

Patrick

Thanks Patrick. Will keep everyone posted more freq. I was out of town last week too.

bro keithtty,

I would like to withdraw my order, however, if you have made the order and/or shipment is on the way... I'll still keep my words and take it. Probably keep as a spare unit, or maybe I'll jus sell it off here. So no aeroplane :P cos i hate pilots too :P

Anyway thanks for yr effort in this bulk order.

Ozonizers shipped out this morning. Takes about 3 days to ship. I hope it come before Sunday, because I am of to Penang for a week, back Friday afternoon.

I'll keep you posted when I can get the ETA from DHL. Our package is not posted on the web yet.

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, if you guys could PM me your contact numbers, I think it might facilitate my distribution process.

I am a East person, I work in the West, and my in-laws are in the North, so I think I can accomodate distribution limited to fixed public places, subject to prior arrangements. But please dun ask me to send to your door hor. Petrol prices are skyrocketing.

Ozonizers shipped out this morning. Takes about 3 days to ship. I hope it come before Sunday, because I am of to Penang for a week, back Friday afternoon.

I'll keep you posted when I can get the ETA from DHL. Our package is not posted on the web yet.

Stay tuned.

In the meantime, if you guys could PM me your contact numbers, I think it might facilitate my distribution process.

I am a East person, I work in the West, and my in-laws are in the North, so I think I can accomodate distribution limited to fixed public places, subject to prior arrangements. But please dun ask me to send to your door hor. Petrol prices are skyrocketing.

Bro u shld start to contribute to JB economy wrt petrol. haha