hungry Ghost season now~care to share any errie

andysho

Now is hungry ghost festival...

anyone care to share any strange encounter??? :evil:

wah got ghost here ah :D jus jokin. hi bro. y nt go watch movie The Maid cos e story tok abt goin wrong tings durin ghost mth :lol:

:lol:

What Matters Is Not By Comparing Ourselves With Others

What We Can Do For Others Matters Most

• SRC Member

tomr nite go home early......... if not for anything else, its just to avoid all the smoke from the burnings of joss papers etc

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
tot it starts tonight?? no??? :o

Yes starts tonite....for the "regulars" ones..... in fact the gates had been opened a few weeks ago (10th of the 6th lunar month to be exact) for the "senior" ones.... this "early bird" gate opens at different days each year... if next year you need to know the exact day then you need to ask Big Uncle (Tua Ah Pek).

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder

• SRC Member

so ladies out there...avoid wearing white and putting on heavy makeup during these period...may shocked the hell of us.....hahahaha ^_^

• SRC Member

when I was living oversea,I dont actually remember this chinese festival and naturally dont feel scared or anything about it but when I m in singapore,I actually always get this hair stand feeling :D I think its the astmosphere hahaha

• SRC Member

i have a real incident which happened to me many years back..

here goes..

I used to stay in school till quite late and returned home about 11-12pm every night, and every night I would walk past the same turn in the road leading up to my house.

Anyway, that particular turn in the road always had problems with the sewerage for some reason and would very often have water seeping out from under the metal covers..

So one fine day (or night) while I was walking towards this bend in the road, there was this very very very distincitive cold breeze which blew past me, mind you this was a completely still night.... the leaves from the trees dropped down and my hairs immediately stood on their ends... just then I already know something wasn't quite right.. but I knew better than to stop and investigate, so I carried on walking as I always did, taking heed not to look behind me...

Well that's not the worse part....

On my way home I always walk past this house with a small dog which never once barked at me... NEVER... but that night it was different... it suddenly became super fierce and started barking but not at me...

it barked at something/someone BEHIND me....

U can imagine how every single hair on my body stood on its end...

Yups... wonder what would have happened if the dog wasn't there... coz I managed to get home in one piece... thankfully...

• SRC Member

4 yrs ago,we were living in a corner terrace house at jalan kayu.I got my brother to watch over the house when we left to Australia for 2 weeks vacation.

on the 2nd day of the ghost month,I received a call from my mom telling me that my brother moved back.I didnt ask the reason just thinking he doesnt like to be alone there with the maid.

We came home on the 7th day of the ghost month.In the night,our dog was barking so furiously,nobody was outside.My husband called the dog inside the house.As much as we remembered,she was walking to our order but keep turning to look at the door.We still didnt know what and why and just ignored it cos we never really believed this kind of things.

Then strange things happened in the room where we store toys.We hear music coming out of the old lantern we stored in the box.Bruises on our 8 months old son for no reason.Chinchilla jumping in the cage for no special reason.And once,we were all out in the night for dinner,we were so sure the lights in the house and rooms all off but when we came back,we saw the light in the toy room on.At first,no fear surfaced cos we thought maid forgotten even she insisted she did turn it off.When we went upstair,the light WASNT on at all...

Then the truth came when I met my brother.He told me he has invited a few friends from his army camp over to play mahjong on that night.My dog was barking the same way that night too.He too like my husband keep calling the dog in the house.A friend of his stopped him,telling him there is a woman with a child standing outside the auto gate looking inside.He told my brother not to call the dog into the house as if called,the 'woman and the child' will be following my dog.

I was angry with my brother for not telling us.Apparantly when we called the dog into the house that night we returned,someone came in uninvited.If there is a child involved,it explained why the toys were turned on without explaination and worst of all,'it' fought with my 8 months old son!

We moved out of that house soon after.Not mainly cos of that 'guest',it was also cos our contract dued.After we moved out.We heard the same story about our incident from the agent who didnt believe us at first.And soon after,the house was sold.

• SRC Member
4 yrs ago,we were living in a corner terrace house at jalan kayu.I got my brother to watch over the house when we left to Australia for 2 weeks vacation.

on the 2nd day of the ghost month,I received a call from my mom telling me that my brother moved back.I didnt ask the reason just thinking he doesnt like to be alone there with the maid.

We came home on the 7th day of the ghost month.In the night,our dog was barking so furiously,nobody was outside.My husband called the dog inside the house.As much as we remembered,she was walking to our order but keep turning to look at the door.We still didnt know what and why and just ignored it cos we never really believed this kind of things.

Then strange things happened in the room where we store toys.We hear music coming out of the old lantern we stored in the box.Bruises on our 8 months old son for no reason.Chinchilla jumping in the cage for no special reason.And once,we were all out in the night for dinner,we were so sure the lights in the house and rooms all off but when we came back,we saw the light in the toy room on.At first,no fear surfaced cos we thought maid forgotten even she insisted she did turn it off.When we went upstair,the light WASNT on at all...

Then the truth came when I met my brother.He told me he has invited a few friends from his army camp over to play mahjong on that night.My dog was barking the same way that night too.He too like my husband keep calling the dog in the house.A friend of his stopped him,telling him there is a woman with a child standing outside the auto gate looking inside.He told my brother not to call the dog into the house as if called,the 'woman and the child' will be following my dog.

I was angry with my brother for not telling us.Apparantly when we called the dog into the house that night we returned,someone came in uninvited.If there is a child involved,it explained why the toys were turned on without explaination and worst of all,'it' fought with my 8 months old son!

We moved out of that house soon after.Not mainly cos of that 'guest',it was also cos our contract dued.After we moved out.We heard the same story about our incident from the agent who didnt believe us at first.And soon after,the house was sold.

Ooo.. dog again!! Maybe it's time I get one for protection...

• SRC Member

allow me to narrate an incident that happen to my senior and their batches before.

There is this tradition of spending a night alone all by yourself in a part of the school, supposedly haunted, in my cca. The seniors will lead a group of juniors around the school and place juniors at selected spots in the school. Juniors are not allowed to bring any form of communication and watches with them, and seniors will patrol every 2 hours.

Before this form of 'torture' was carried out, the seniors will gather all of us into a cold and dark room and tell us ghost stories and strange apparitions in different parts of the school and then place us in those venues after the story-telling session ended. start time: 1am, end time: 5am. Sometimes, the seniors will try to spook the juniors out by slamming the doors or dripping fake blood on the juniors.

On this night, when i was in sec 2, one of my friends was placed in the clock tower block. i was very lucky to be placed near the brightly-lit hall. All was quiet until 3am, when i apparently heard the unison cry of babies. i tried ignoring it and waited patiently for the patrol to turn up. fortunately, nothing happened to me, but apparently, my friend, who was placed in the clock, witnessed a japanese soldier dragging a corpse across the floor and he was crying even after the whole session ended.

• SRC Member

once my cca (NCC) was having outdoor camp at the army camp...have to sleep out for a night...rest of the nights in the bunks...

left side of the camp is power plant, right side is shipyard...and in the middle of the night i couldnt sleep and i heard chinese opera!!! so i quickly force myself to fall asleep

another was last year hungry ghost festival..i was studying at the library till it closed...so i was walking to the bus stop when suddenly i kicked into something which diverted my leg to one side...almost fall down...i turned around to look...flat cemeted pavement...how in the world my leg could be pushed to one side!?!? it couldnt be a bottle or can or what so ever...something which could divert my leg would be heavy enough to remain there.... freaked out...so quickly walk to the bus stop

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Animals, and in particular dogs have ESP. Some humans have it too - they can see what you can't. Maybe, you can sense them too - that is when your hairs stand on ends (goose pimples). Just try walking around your house and see if you "feel" anything strange. ........... if you can, that's it!!!!!! - You know what!!!!

• SRC Member

I will not want to disturb "them" if I can help it. They are peace loving souls that want to be left alone at their own domain. But, when intruded upon we do not know what they would do. We may not be afraid, but we need think of our loved ones at home because "they" may quietly follow us home and and reek havoc there.