What is the most unhealthy food you've ever eaten?

blueheaven

For me, I just ate "Honey Prata"

Saw the man scoop 2 tablespoon full of sugar and mix with the prata. Then he poured lots of honey on it. The whole dish was so sweet that I am worried that I might get diabetes after eating that :sick::sick:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

Can't stand pig's throtters

Felt like puking after all the oil and fats and being a macro photographer, I can't seem to miss all those hairs :sick::sick::sick:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

I love all of them:

Char Kuey Teow

Pig Trotters

Mutton Soup

Pig Innards

Chicken B...S...

Kong Bak, etc...................................................

Now I still enjoy them, but much less - controlled by wifey because she still needs me around, or....... could it be that she doesn't want me to be a burden to her???

• SRC Member

:cry:

Laksa, char kueh, char kueh tiao, Prata, chicken rice, prawns,fatty pork,bak kwa.

All these, majority is HIGH in Cholestrol.... My cholestrol is already Extremely high!!!!!!

I hve very sensitive throat, always get sorethroat if i eat 2 heaty like the food i mentioned up there. I'm no longer wanting or eat them, can say i hardly eats them anymore cos' i dun 1 2 end up spent $ to doctor....

:shock::off:

post-11-1123768162.jpg

• SRC Member

The title of the post should be "What is the most sinful food you've ever eaten?"

so irresistable yet so unhealthy to your personal being...

Anyway, I had this super large fried chicken chop at one this night market when I was in Taiwan. Super unhealthy. Super nice. Upz!

• SRC Member

Tsk tsk tsk.. You all people ah.. How can be so unhealthy?! eat all those oily food?!

Now, learn from my diet and start eating right!!

Food I always eat...

Fried Oysters

Fried Kway Teow

Fried Carrot Cake

Mutton Soup (At Jalan Kayu.. :P )

Fish n Chips (Extra deep-fried!)

Ice-cream Prata!!

:angel::D:whistle

• SRC Member

I hve very sensitive throat, always get sorethroat if i eat 2 heaty like the food i mentioned up there. I'm no longer wanting or eat them, can say i hardly eats them anymore cos' i dun 1 2 end up spent $ to doctor....

I always got sorethroat during the CNY because of too much "bak kwa". I cured it by taking panadol & liang teh - very effective.

The title of the post should be "What is the most sinful food you've ever eaten?" so irresistable yet so unhealthy to your personal being...

Yes, all sinful things in life are very irresistable and unhealthy. But, without them life becomes "boring". Therefore, enjoy life by indulging in them in moderation. We must know when it's enough before anything serious happens to us.

If everything "cannot", what is life then!!!!!

• SRC Member

order a plate of fried oysters, ate together with fried kway teow with x-tra HUMs, and pork LARD :evil::evil:

Yummy...... :yeah:

Use to go together with a bottle of beer too..... :D but now stopped drinking liao....

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

order a plate of fried oysters, ate together with fried kway teow with x-tra HUMs, and pork LARD 

Yummy yum..yum...indeed!!!!! Fried kway teow with x-tra HUMs, and pork LARD makes my mouth water.

Anyone know of any places where they sell "good" char kuay teow - near North East area??????