Will I ever catch this rascal!

kschew1498

Notice my flame angel poking my favorite prata recently.......... :(

Today....this joker got bolder!......my poor prata was unable to expand and I have to use a plastic cover to protect it away from this rascal! :angry:

Will I ever trap this rascal with this??? :huh:

Any advise? :(

post-7-1124206411.jpg

yes you can that how i catch mine with this box

too catch it try to place some small pcs of rocks inside if possible make a cave inside and place ur parta inside be prepare to wait for at least a few days for the fish to go in.

I manage to catch any fishes with a fish trap.

This includes:

yellow tang

purple tang

blue ang

brown tang

unicorn tang

cardinal.

place the trap at ur fish usual feeding spot.

yes you can that how i catch mine with this box

too catch it try to place some small pcs of rocks inside if possible make a cave inside and place ur parta inside be prepare to wait for at least a few days for the fish to go in.

really?? place some rocks??.......

decentkid.....can I place mysis shrimp? :unsure:

really?? place some rocks??.......

decentkid.....can I place mysis shrimp? :unsure:

mysis shimps can escape out of the fish trap, unless u off ur wavemakers. can try market prawn, it might work.

In fact I intend to catch the flame angel, dottyback and purple tang....

My diadem dottyback is getting too agressive....keep attacking my Royal Gramma and I wishes to replace my purple tang with yellow tang..... :rolleyes:

Wish I can catch them soon!....Sigh!.....priority is still given to my flame angel :angry:

mysis shimps can escape out of the fish trap, unless u off ur wavemakers. can try market prawn, it might work.

Thanks Pual.....wouldnt market prawn too big?......I never feed them with prawn :huh:

I have already turn off my powerhead on the front...... <_<

agressive fish are eaiser to catch.....just put a mirror and see if they 'play' with their image.....then sneak up slowly beihind with your trap to catch it.....

that's how bro Maxz manage to catch my #@%@#% powder black...and he took only about 15 min....:P

place in ur parta will be the best choice since it is fav food

place in rock it to make that place more secure as u know GA like lots of hiding place

but do u have any idea how u going to close the door fast enough once u goes near it the fishes will most likely swim out

so far i manage to trap all of my fishes in my tank include barlets which even sleep inside the trap.

place in ur parta will be the best choice since it is fav food

place in rock it to make that place more secure as u know GA like lots of hiding place

but do u have any idea how u going to close the door fast enough once u goes near it the fishes will most likely swim out

so far i manage to trap all of my fishes in my tank include barlets which even sleep inside the trap.

Hmmm.....any advise how to shut the trap door?.....I was thinking to creep up to the trap and push the door down! :paiseh::lol::lol::lol:

agressive fish are eaiser to catch.....just put a mirror and see if they 'play' with their image.....then sneak up slowly beihind with your trap to catch it.....

that's how bro Maxz manage to catch my #@%@#% powder black...and he took only about 15 min....:P

Wow!...15 mins??.....hmmm...maybe I can try it on my dottyback! :evil:

give the Flame angel a few days to get used to the trap 1st, it's not gonna enter anything it's not familiar with.... And also, the prata it's pecking is a good bait, that wat I did last time...

Also, Standby with some long stick or pvc pipe or anything u can use to tap or push the door shut, make sure the door is sliding freely and use a thread to tie to the door and attach to a small weight outside the tank. If u intend to use your hand to tap the door shut, by the time ur hand gets in, the Flame angel swim out liao... :P

Good luck! :P

give the Flame angel a few days to get used to the trap 1st, it's not gonna enter anything it's not familiar with.... And also, the prata it's pecking is a good bait, that wat I did last time...

Also, Standby with some long stick or pvc pipe or anything u can use to tap or push the door shut, make sure the door is sliding freely and use a thread to tie to the door and attach to a small weight outside the tank. If u intend to use your hand to tap the door shut, by the time ur hand gets in, the Flame angel swim out liao... :P

Good luck! :P

I think my prata too big to go into the trap :lol: ......

Hmmm.....you are right Vincent......guess before I go near the trap.....the joker would have escape........maybe I should cover th trap with some opaque material to prevent it from seeing anything outside the trap......but must be something I can see through......hmmmm...... :unsure: .....Maybe something film outside my tank where I locate the trap?.....but what?.....hmmm :look:

I think my prata too big to go into the trap  :lol: ......

Hmmm.....you are right Vincent......guess before I go near the trap.....the joker would have escape........maybe I should cover th trap with some opaque material to prevent it from seeing anything outside the trap......but must be something I can see through......hmmmm...... :unsure: .....Maybe something film outside my tank where I locate the trap?.....but what?.....hmmm :look:

Dun need lar...let me teach u

1. put the trap into tank

2. put some food or if u wan to put yr prata also can

3. got downstairs, cut some lalang, leaves etc

4. open store room, take out full pack

5. put on No.4, boots.

6. put lalang onto helmet and wear it

7. take out camouflauge stick, draw yr face :sick:

8. now u r operational and fully camouflauge (yr flame cant see u) :P

9. if yr fish goes into the trap, go forward and close the trap door... :pinch:

Hurray..............mission accomplised, u had done something proud for the country :lol:

Dun need lar...let me teach u

1. put the trap into tank

2. put some food or if u wan to put yr prata also can

3. got downstairs, cut some lalang, leaves etc

4. open store room, take out full pack

5. put on No.4, boots.

6. put lalang onto helmet and wear it

7. take out camouflauge stick, draw yr face :sick:

8. now u r operational and fully camouflauge (yr flame cant see u) :P

9. if yr fish goes into the trap, go forward and close the trap door... :pinch:

Hurray..............mission accomplised, u had done something proud for the country :lol:

:pinch:

:blink::shock: .......dont frighten me leh!.....I am not going to move a single rock.......It was really a back breaking session when I did my rescaping recently! NO WAY!...I rather sell of my prata! :P

Well.....last night the flame angel went into the trap :yeah: .....but then when I place my hand into the tank to shut the door.....the bloody, stupid %$!@^#%! door got stuck!!!!.......and the joker escape!!! :angry::angry: DAMN!

But then if there is once....there will be a second time!! :evil: this time I make sure I have a net to close the gap then slowly close the door with the other hand!...... <_<

Thanks Vincent.....I heed your advise and I put my beautiful prata into the box....it did attract that rascal!

Initially I place some pallets and mysis shrimp.....end up it was all eaten by my Sailfin.......very bold burger.......simply bo chap....just swim in and peck!.... <_<

Patience patience!!! :rolleyes: