Sleep late, Y?

Justiana Er

• SRC Member
Body clock always got no time to catch up with the way I physically move..... :(

grounded again ?

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

actually, if u don't sleep early mean u eat more , so put weight more.

see now heading kitchen, after 3 and half chicken wings

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

hee hee , see INCOME PPL NEED TO WORK TOMORROW

NoIncome person like me need not to work tomorrow. Tomorrow is same as today :)

Ocean Gump

hi sis,

join us lah ...

i am oldly FREE (NOINCOME GROUP)

while MIN is newly FREE ... he has just made his decision just this SATURDAY ...

congrats ... MIN ... i am sure you are FREE as a bird soon ... and stop playing around all your skirts ... it helps ...

:evil:

lizard

• SRC Member

girl related, u must be kidding.

It's a u know.... huh......... well,.....................actually.............................

hha.............

not really............

YES IT IS :P

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I have been having this sleeping disorder for years.Doc presripted valium the heavier dose also dont work.At the end,they gave me Dormicurm.....

one day when I took dormicurm at ablout midnight...sitting in front of the computer screen waiting for the drug to take effect.....next minute I know,I was lying in bed with the phone on my side.Subconsciously I can recall taking a shower....hanging out clothes....making a phonecall.I actually sms a friend letting her know I dont remember who was the unlucky person I harassed in the middle of the nights :D then I recalled something even more...I called my god mother in NY!!!! and as I regained more consciousness.....I realised I wore my clothes wrong side AT WORK! :D:D

since that embarassing incident,I quited with the drugs.Now I m heavily pregnant,still having this sleeping disorder.Doc told me to take a sleeping pill to get enough rest,I refused,for the sake of the baby.

• SRC Member

Jaslyn

Good for you and ur baby. Having warm shower b4 heading to bed and reading a boring book might help u to sleep.

Ocean Gump