i want to intro a SYT: Justiana Er to SRC

lizard44

hi ALL,

just because i have been away from earth and took my journey to middle-earth to see my elven queens ... world war III started and ended in SRC ... damn i missed the fun, man ...

now, i truly HATE you guys, you make me lose my girlfriend in SRC.

now she don't post, don't talk, don't eat. stomach very flat. body thin like a waffer. not swimming. or swim aimlessly. damn ... almost dying and i guess only 1 or 2 more days can up lorry-type ... sigh

i will blame you guys if my life-long happiness is affected ...

you see:

i met her in this SRC. we chat. we talk. we shout. we fight. we drool. i bought her many gifts and showered her with love ...

she has plenty to talk. silly topics mostly. but, i like her. she is hmmm ... attractive in her native ways. she is raw but i like ... not like my other pretentious land fishes, who talk sophisticated, sucked blood, but, really just air between 2 planks.

i once lost my young love. she was silly but pure at heart. she was direct and funny at the same time. she talked nonsense most of the time and at times, i did ask her to shut up. but, the truth only came to my knowledge after we broke up. she told me that she was a serious girl, she don't enjoy talking nonsense. sometimes, she was down but doesn't wish to burden me. sometimes it was just meant to cheer me whenever i am down. whenever my spirit is low, she picked me up.

really, i rather that i end now, just for a chance, so that i can re-live that time. sometimes, i really hate myself for not understanding what she was trying so hard to do. when i knew, it was too late ... another painful loss ... sigh

that giggle of hers ... is intoxicating man ...

why did you people let her go ... when i was not around ... she is after all an innocent girl-next-door who did no harm ... except for her loud laughter ... it may be noise to some of you but, it is music in my ears.

how i wish i can hear her laugh just ONCE more ...

sigh ...

wow ... power man ...

as a lizard ... i am deadly threathened daily by temptations ... sigh

i met another girl at LFS ... she is really really CUTE. she was way more experienced than me in reefing ... she has reefed for 3+ years (me only 8 months). wow .... blows your mind ... a SYT doing reefing.

guess what?

she stocked 100+ fishes in a 2-footer. an experienced reefer, my foot ...

but, i asked myself ... since, i am so inexperienced, she must gotten things right somehow. so who am i to impose my will on hers, after all my experiences were from my readings at SRC.

she has heard of the SRC. she logged in occasionally to buy/sell things. she is not in kopi-tiam forums. i felt like introducing her to these forums. but, now i am very scared. you guys might ruin my happiness again.

so here is the question:

can you guys be more gentle while i introduce a new fish into the forums. i have earned my shark-bait-whoo-haaha back then. but, it was no joke going through.

:bow:

lizard

• SRC Member
I read your words

And they touch my heart,

With a gentle tear that scattered like filaments of my heart

without her laughter and her thread,

Silence fell upon my heart. .. . 

Thou agree.....

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

Well, the whole idea of making SRC free is to encourage new members to join in.

We all hope that she learns from us here as much as we can learn from her.

Just make sure that the same event doesn't happen twice :D

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
hi ALL,

just because i have been away from earth and took my journey to middle-earth to see my elven queens ... world war III started and ended in SRC ... damn i missed the fun, man ...

now, i truly HATE you guys, you make me lose my girlfriend in SRC.

now she don't post, don't talk, don't eat. stomach very flat. body thin like a waffer. not swimming. or swim aimlessly. damn ... almost dying and i guess only 1 or 2 more days can up lorry-type ... sigh

i will blame you guys if my life-long happiness is affected ...

you see:

i met her in this SRC. we chat. we talk. we shout. we fight. we drool. i bought her many gifts and showered her with love ...

she has plenty to talk. silly topics mostly. but, i like her. she is hmmm ... attractive in her native ways. she is raw but i like ... not like my other pretentious land fishes, who talk sophisticated, sucked blood, but, really just air between 2 planks.

i once lost my young love. she was silly but pure at heart. she was direct and funny at the same time. she talked nonsense most of the time and at times, i did ask her to shut up. but, the truth only came to my knowledge after we broke up. she told me that she was a serious girl, she don't enjoy talking nonsense. sometimes, she was down but doesn't wish to burden me. sometimes it was just meant to cheer me whenever i am down. whenever my spirit is low, she picked me up.

really, i rather that i end now, just for a chance, so that i can re-live that time. sometimes, i really hate myself for not understanding what she was trying so hard to do. when i knew, it was too late ... another painful loss ... sigh

that giggle of hers ... is intoxicating man ...

why did you people let her go ... when i was not around ... she is after all an innocent girl-next-door who did no harm ... except for her loud laughter ... it may be noise to some of you but, it is music in my ears.

how i wish i can hear her laugh just ONCE more ...

sigh ...

wow ... power man ...

as a lizard ... i am deadly threathened daily by temptations ... sigh

i met another girl at LFS ... she is really really CUTE. she was way more experienced than me in reefing ... she has reefed for 3+ years (me only 8 months). wow .... blows your mind ... a SYT doing reefing.

guess what?

she stocked 100+ fishes in a 2-footer. an experienced reefer, my foot ...

but, i asked myself ... since, i am so inexperienced, she must gotten things right somehow. so who am i to impose my will on hers, after all my experiences were from my readings at SRC.

she has heard of the SRC. she logged in occasionally to buy/sell things. she is not in kopi-tiam forums. i felt like introducing her to these forums. but, now i am very scared. you guys might ruin my happiness again.

so here is the question:

can you guys be more gentle while i introduce a new fish into the forums. i have earned my shark-bait-whoo-haaha back then. but, it was no joke going through.

lizard

i dun quite understand lehs..haha...u meant that u met justiana at a LFS?? :D

cheers..

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

hi ALL,

good news ...

J.R. is dead, but our dear J.Er is alive and kicking ... thanks for all the good work ... keep it up guys. BUT, PLEASE DON'T REPEAT IT AGAIN ...

she just told me that you guys are too much, but she said let's chill and talk rots.

the other reefer has no computer, i am going to get her one. so please guys, DON'T TRY TO WORK YOUR TRICKS ... it wouldn't work anymore, as i am going to her chaperon.

as i am going to intro her soon ... so put your hands together for a lady AT ... :)

the grand entree will be announced in good time.

:eyebrow:

lizard

I don't see what's there to overhype about a new member

But nonetheless we treasure the membership :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

hi bro blueheaven,

sorry to disppoint you, i don't share your sentiments ...

to intro a guy member .... no big deal to me ...

BUT, if it is a gal member, wow ... you can't stop me from celebrating with a magnum,

i.e., i will shoot to kill if you dare to annoy her ....

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:sick:

lizard

• SRC Member
twoheadedsnakeAP344x500.jpg

ahhh...there...i get it..so is two headed snake aka 1 leg step 2 boat or wad??

haha..blurred??

anyway..the ratio of man is to women in src is 400:1...haha...

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

hi ALL,

to sum up ...

we are all guests to AT ... and his mods ... (to an extent, their sponsors)

as guests, we are expected to behave in their hospitality.

it would have been a great dishonour, not only to them running the show and keeping it right, to us as well if we choose to hurt than to provide good company.

i believe i had my fair share of sweeping statements and that i might have accidentally hurted or annoyed certain people, to these statements i fully withdrew them and apologise unreservedly to those directly got affected by my words.

but, that doesn't mean i wouldn't do it again in kopi tiam ... hahahahahahaha

we had but only 100 years of our life max. the amount of time that we had is truly limited. if a gal is willing to spend hers here (i am not interested in guys' time) and AT allows her, i will be most glad to keep her company.

that's ALL i have to say ... middle earth is beckoning again. my elven queens are calling me to return ... such great troubles stirring in mordor of late ... sigh

lizard