Not big enough.....

pangz

My galfren's bf broke up with her because her breasts are not big enough (no D cup)!!

:blink:

He requested her to go for breast enlargement sugery which she refused and their two year relationship ended!

I am totally baffled.....

My questions:

1) Is it that important that ###### be big?

2) Do guys know tat huge breasts sag after a certain age and that is really ugly?

3) Asian women's assets tend to be small due to a smaller physique?

4) 90% of Playboy's models have fake breasts!

5) You guys know the perils of comestic sugery?

Please no X-rated comments here... Just wanna find out if it is so important to most guys and that my comment of 'Most guys aren't so tiko, your particular guy is just too shallow...' to my galfren stands true....

:nc: still baffled....

• SRC Member

Two years relationship ended just over "cup size"? That's ridiculous!!!!!! This guy has rotten sense! Tell ur galfren that she should dump him and forget him for good, and tell him to go to Africa - there are lots of different sizes for him to choose.

Ur galfren should consider herself luck to see his true colours now and not after they are married.

• SRC Member

it is a good thing that your gf'friend breakoff with her bf. ;) how can a guy asked his gf to go for breast enlargement sugery !!! as good as a lady asking her bf/husband to find a way to enlargement his 'asset.

this type of bf - not worth to be her husband.

From another point of view, I think it really bothered him that much..... could be some kind of pyschological problem.....

The result of junk TV programs with girls and their unreal breasts? Guys, it's usually fake! Just silicon!

FYI, read somewhere that even zhang chiling's breasts are not real..... :ph34r:

• SRC Member

Congrats to yr gf !

For being able to see his ex's true colors before marriage...

I think it is very selfish of her ex asking her to do surgery,there is no such thing as a 100% sucess rate, what happens if it fails?

Being in love with each other , one must be able to accept the someone as a whole...

The things that you are born with,is the most natural and beautiful.. It's how you carry yrself that makes u look good...

:)

• SRC Member

This fellow is judging his girlfriend by its asset, not its look at all. :angry: Should asked ur galfriend to celebrate that she has found out such a shallow character of her boyfriend. Seems like he watched too much ######, thats Y ;)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

I'm not sure the story is so simple. That guy may already have been intending to break up with her because of other girls etc etc and could have been just looking for any available excuse. So making an unreasonable request like going for breast enhancement (a major step for any girl to take) may just be the ticket out of the relationship.

Anyway good for her that the fella is no longer in her life. <_<

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

Hmmm....very rare to come across a guy who demands such things....must be an exception.

Never had any male friend who was infactuated with something like D cups...my Asian friends that is. Back it the USA, where I was studying, its a diferent story, from personal experience.

• SRC Member

I think yr galfrend should celebrate over tis break off then 2 feel sad. 2 yrs relationship say over means over b'cos of cup size, no one will believe it as the reason is..... .......

Well it's better tat now say gdbye then after married then he tells her so, don't u guys think so?

• SRC Member

men leave women, women leave men

men are visual creatures, hence the fascination with the female body, although leaving someone cause of ###### size is abit OTT

well, women leave men cause they are not rich enough, that probably hurts just as much

decision has been made, get over it

• SRC Member
Nevertheless, it was really shallow & low of the guy. Your friend should rejoice that she isn't wasting any more of her time with such a low-life.

agreed.. how can it possibly take 2 years before he realise her assets are not enough for him? it's guys like this that give a bad reputation to us guys

agreed.. how can it possibly take 2 years before he realise her assets are not enough for him? it's guys like this that give a bad reputation to us guys

think he did bug her for the surgery thingy, but she brushed it off as a lame joke...

i guess you guys could have been right.... it could also have been some excuse...

din think i would even come to see such pple, he dun look that tiko! but from the way you guys see it, glad most guys out there are thinking mature adults, and that such pple are minority. :P

This is amongst the most absurd thing I've heard lately... to tink that not many things shock me nowadays...

Wat a Jerk!!! :angry:

If your GF wans a nice guy as a BF, I believe ther are lots of them in SRC... :P

Remember, people who keep fish are normally very patient people and to keep marine, must be someone who's very meticulous...

The downside is that he probably spend too much $$$ in his hobby! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
This is amongst the most absurd thing I've heard lately... to tink that not many things shock me nowadays...

Wat a Jerk!!! :angry:

If your GF wans a nice guy as a BF, I believe ther are lots of them in SRC... :P

Remember, people who keep fish are normally very patient people and to keep marine, must be someone who's very meticulous...

The downside is that he probably spend too much $$$ in his hobby! :P

I dont mind a mermaid in my tank, just have to upgrade my tank size :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

ME!! ME!! ME!!....

wait a min.... do i like guy or ger....

i think it is ger.... no no no... wait wait wait... i think.......

okie... actually i like small boobies.... the secondary school kind.... :P

a kind of fetish lah.... am i allow to say it here??

whatever it is.... i like woonming....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
wait a min.... do i like guy or ger....

i think it is ger.... no no no... wait wait wait... i think.......

okie... actually i like small boobies.... the secondary school kind.... :P

a kind of fetish lah.... am i allow to say it here??

whatever it is.... i like woonming....

Man, there are just some things which I don't want to know! :lol:

• SRC Member

My very honest reply is that a guy would always fantasize big boobies, long chio legs and stuff like that but it is still just a fantasy. Even if I go out with my Gf down Orchard and one chio bu walk past I would always steal a glance. I think its in every guy's nature but it is too absurb to ask the most precious person in your life to go for ###### job just to satify your own fantasy. So whats next? go for leg extention surgery? Just ask your friend to dump the loser.

cheers

Sometimes the best way to make a person move on is to make the person hate you. Don't think many people see this side of things. But think of it this way, is'nt the reason ridiculous and humiliating? What would make a person say that after 2 years? If he was purely after the boobies he could have chosen correctly from the start..unless her boobies shrunk or something *touchwood*. There you go~

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/