nokia N70

shoelevy

• SRC Member

I think N series should be not bad as I have seen my friends using it and I got to say the camera is indeed quite good.

however they are still some saying that N series are not very good at all, still yet to find out in what why they are not good but from seeing my friends phone, think it is cos of the fact that it lags! yea jams here and there from time to time, maybe not on all the N series phones but already shows some not very good points.

I saw many people getting the N70 just now at the SingTel shop (went to get my VS6)

But feedback from my cousin who just bought hers a week ago, she said that it is not really that user friendly <_<

But the screen is big and is a 3G picture phone, I find it rather good for those who are not the really high end users and not really the low end users :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

hey guys, i just got mine today, its kinda cool that you can arrange the folders inside much like wat you do on your PC.

but 1 thing is the start up is so shlooow....but other than that...its kinda cool

hey blueheaven...it hink your cousin who bought hers and say not user friendly, i think i can understand why she said that...some of the menus are really non-intuitive and u gotta look thru the manual to know where to find it...and some of its menus are really looong dude....hhaha...but once again...cool phone!

how's the vs6? maybe you could play with your cousin's phone too and make a comparison ;)

• SRC Member

Hi,

I've a N70. Recently, it hanged and after "re-booted" it, I was shocked to find all the items stored in memory card being deleted.

The deleted items included numerous pictures, video clips and themes! :angry:

So do remember to backup your saved items from time to time!

• SRC Member

lol.. bro.. i think u donno how to use it bah.. i am doing fine with my present n70.. it normal for a good phone to start slow.. and i muz sae tt this phone is good.. don take n90.. too big and ex too.. some more the phone can be twist here and there.. haha.. later u twist too much will spoil easily.. haha.. somemore the camera is very good.. and the mmc that nokia gives have anti virus software in it.. u can prevent virus to come in to ur phone when ppl bluetooth u from no wher.. ya..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png