• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

This is not something new...

Look at this where our boss posted.

A LONG HARD LOOK AT OURSELVES, - seriously discussion only -

;)

Truthfully speaking, i think all these "serious" discussions are pretty meaningless. Do you guys seriously think people will change their habits/views after reading a thread? i guess NOT. Simply said, they are NOT going to change no matter what we say, no matter how many "lets look at ourselves" threads we post. I guess maybe some people should just take this hobby/forum less seriously and don't get too upset by vile comments/remarks from people we proberbly don't even personally know. Just my 2 cents..... :peace: I still love SRC!~ :lol:

My Newbie Tank Thread

My Blog

All pics taken with CanoN!~

• SRC Member

Sometimes we do need straight forward person like u, so that the thread may not be too lenghty, kudos to u :bow:

Well, someone has to be the bad guy........and i like to be one.... :evil::evil:

Hey BH, I can only speak for myself on this.(1 year into this hobby)and I have learnt alot from this club/forum and other web sites.Personally have contributed some insights on couple of issues here.Take it from me; don't take comments too seriously , (everyone is entitled to their own opinion -who gives a shit ! ...I Met you at the aquarama , and communicated here with you on various topics. Think you have done well in this hobby.But dont walk away from this,if it is over a couple of guys bothering you.The world is bigger than them!If you are concentrating on your studies, then so be it.But dude!dont walk away just when you are one of the guys here making the club a significant feature! well you deserve some accolade -You got my respect and support here.( was looking forward to that club meeting !

vipersig.jpg

Bro BH, just take a break... After all it is a hobby, lets not take those comments seriously... Although some time i dun agree with you...(No hard feelings)

:P

I have thought of leaving due to "the war" (if you know which one)... And some bad experiences...

Took a few months without SRC and now still back in the forum enjoying... Take a break it helps... Trust me...

Terry... :peace:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

BH, since SRC breaks your heart so much....i felt sorry for you....if i were you, i will consider going overseas and take a break. Many years ago when my girlfriend left me....i very sad....i went overseas for 2 mth to recharge and heal my broken heart. :cry2:

Though i have never met nor know you but going thru your post, i totally agreed with bro THC that you a MOD wannabe....

I wud suggest you study hard, look forward to army, show the same enthasium as you would for the SRC, I m sure you will be shortlisted into OCS. But be mindful if you on the wrong ball like you did in SRC, you might end up as sabo king as well and ends up kena blanket party.

Finally, i wish you good luck and i hope you will come back one day.

PS - meanwhile, i will keep your resignation letter with me till you reach 18 and return back to SRC.

QUOTE (blackdog @ Jan 20 2006, 12:33 AM)

QUOTE (weileong @ Jan 20 2006, 12:28 AM)

Not OCS lar, in many instances he mentioned his wish to be an NPCC inspector and most probably his NS will be in the police. 

Come to think of that,

Police suit him better....  

why ????  

We should know better lah..

He was trained here mah... Policing here in all disputes...

Must draw out meh.. 

:eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Not OCS lar, in many instances he mentioned his wish to be an NPCC inspector and most probably his NS will be in the police.

yalor.....sacally he kena a enlistment letter from mindef asking him to go army and he angry he go and type another resignation letter to mindef stating his intention of opting out.....

BH, dun play play leh.....SRC can suka suka give letter of resignation and get away with it but govt. dun play play......AWOL is a serious offence especially lately the govt are pushing to pass a tougher penalty on AWOList..... :P

• SRC Member
BH, since SRC breaks your heart so much....i felt sorry for you....if i were you, i will consider going overseas and take a break. Many years ago when my girlfriend left me....i very sad....i went overseas for 2 mth to recharge and heal my broken heart. :cry2:

Though i have never met nor know you but going thru your post, i totally agreed with bro THC that you a MOD wannabe....

I wud suggest you study hard, look forward to army, show the same enthasium as you would for the SRC, I m sure you will be shortlisted into OCS. But be mindful if you on the wrong ball like you did in SRC, you might end up as sabo king as well and ends up kena blanket party.

Finally, i wish you good luck and i hope you will come back one day.

PS - meanwhile, i will keep your resignation letter with me till you reach 18 and return back to SRC.

hey, ty ty....thought i made the wrong judgement......BTW I'M NOT A MODERATOR hor....... :P

• SRC Member

A loser will always tends to run away or hide from it .

A winner will always stand firm on his feet waitting for new challange that comming to him.

Maybe when u got into NS in the later part of ur life u will learn , but now days NS too good life liao not like out time back .

All the best to u kid , God Bless u grown up 1 day and what WL said is true the outside world is more hell with more dangerous people around to hunt u. :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member

Very sad to read what this club has turn into now.

Just read at some of the post and comments that you guys made.

<_<

Seriously, F it. This is kopitiam. Not for me to bother anyway.

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.