Blueheaven signing out

blueheaven

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Maybe we should organise " One Night In Joo Chiat" outing, I guess the respond will be better than watever fragging, workshop, blar blar blar

BTW, BH if u r interested in this outing, pls PM me

bros... u SB di siao ....:lol::lol: but hor don't forget to jio me ok :P:P

• SRC Member
wow .. looks like organising for BH farwell party liao

u can all chip in $$$, and pay for BH 1st shot too 

hello.. we just jio to eat and drink lah!!! what are you thinking...... beside u and bro BH both are underage lah!!!... sikali.. instead of paying... you may be recieving $$$.... then we get the blame for nothing.... for causing bad influence... <_<<_<

hello.. we just jio to eat and drink lah!!! what are you thinking...... beside u and bro BH both are underage lah!!!... sikali.. instead of paying... you may be recieving $$$.... then we get the blame for nothing.... for causing bad influence... <_<<_<

Not $$$ but Red Packet "Ang Pao".

• SRC Member

What cannot go in? BH show hairy chest we all go in free plus got free private room ok !

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Everyone is talking in the thread,but i think he's not reading this anymore.

Maybe we might see him one day agian. I SOO unlucky coulden't get to meet up with a nice guy like him :cry: .Anyways 3 CHEERS FOR BLUEHEAVEN!!!!!! :bow:

hip hip HOORAY!!!

hip hip HOORAY!!

hip hip HOOOOORAY!!!!

Go Blueheaven!!!!!

HE WILL COME BACK FOR US!!!

THE GUY IS QUITE BLUE FOR A WHILE!!!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

• SRC Member
hm... sorry people wat actually causes BH to resign?

could it be ego challenge?..

view my 2ft tank thread update here!!

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=36399

Tank Dimension: 24'x15'x19' with black silicon. All round 8mm.

Equipments:

Return Pump : Hailea HX6540

Skimmer/Chiller : Sicce 2500lph

Skimmer : Weipro 2011

Lightings: 4xT5s HO..2 20,000k & 2 Blue Pro(Aquaz) Retrofits

Chiller : Resun CL280

Auto Water Top Up

Life Stock:

More then 35kg of figi rocks

Blue Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Bristletooth tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Purple Tang, Flame Angel, Six Line Wrasse, Sunrise Dottyback. 2 Cleaner Shrimp

Green Bubble, Orange Yuma, Hammer, True Octopus, Acans,

Frogspawn, Green/Orange Cyannaria, Red Prata, Red Open Brain, Star Polyp, Acan Enchinata

• SRC Member

:D:D:D hahahaha.....ya lor...bro you gay boy??? :P:lol:

Gay boy...pui ! That time at kin jio kah, ask then group whats the greatest manhood asset, he showed me this...

Anyway why you boys care ?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

Bro BH,

If ur reading this, all the best in your future endeavours.

I m glad u bothered to write off a proper "signing off", and thanking the peoples ur in gratitude of. Shows that ur a very responsible and humble kid at your age.

You contributed alot to SRC, and your efforts and attempts are commendable. Your passion in this hobby and knowledge had guided alot of ppl here, and I thank you for all the help you gave to newbies around here. U have read widely, and your posts on serious topics are credible.

Dun bother about those ppl saying who's "on-the-ball" or not. there are two types of ppl : Followers and Leaders. Followers are always "on-the-ball"; they follow the flow and follow what the rest of the ppl do so as to feel a sense of belonging and be accepted by the majority. Called it "conformity". The next group of ppl are the "Leaders". They lead, they pave new ways, and they stand strong in their views. and while doing so, gets challenged and attacked by those followers. Even so, some leaders die fighting in their pursue of their views, and while those who survived gets accepted by those "followers" in the end.

Dun be bothered also by those comments on "Mod -wannabe". A moderator is a leader for those followers to look up to. Those ppl are just jealous of you, and some also wanna protect their "Lau-jiaos" status, their status-quo and their ego. A young leader will almost always get challenged by the older ones; they are just afraid of u.

I see the leadership qualities in you. SRC needs more ppl like you to organise events and gatherings, not those ppl who just talk rot, then kept quiet when asked to organise. Ur young in this hobby, while quite a huge population of the ppl around here are older, and that probably explains the fact that someone said ur "straying off to a corner". U just feel that u dun fit into the topics right? Dun worry, ask u get older, u will soon be able to.

As for those ppl above who attacked this kid in ur comments, I laugh at u ppl. He's just a kid, still learning life's ups and down and getting mature, and you guys even bothered to gang on on this kiddo. How immature.

In addition, BH's one post can draw out who's the ham-sup ppl, who's the "tag-alongs" ppl who only post along with the flow, the sacarstic ones, and who's those ppl that ur better off not associate with. Lotsa bad influences here. Everyone has their own life. Cheonging off Sturdee road area / Joo Chiat / Kin Jio Kar area is your own life. Not cheonging doesn't mean ur missing out on life. There are far better things to enjoy life over. Like falling in love, serving NS, representing Singapore in Sports, reading up and completing a book or even keeping a healthy fish tank.

Take a break BH, and return stronger to face the ugly ppl here. Go read up more, serve NS, and come back stronger mentally and physically to face the challenges here, and in life too. I support you, dun be afriad, stand tall, stand strong. The strongest survive and the leaders emerge. Only time will tell.

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
A moderator is a leader for those followers to look up to.

A moderator is someone who moderates the forum, controls the forum, keeping the content in the forum acceptable to the general public, and of course protecting the interests of the sponsers of the forum.

Pls do not get this wrong. This is the stupid misconception that is in everyone's head that caused this whole damn drama.

As for the "old bird" comment, IMO, no one here wants to fight old bird status with BH. No one needs to fight. If they are old birds, they are old birds. Trust me, no one wants to be an old bird. No one likes to be old.

We are not ham-sup. Can't we just meet over a couple of drinks? Must we always meet at fish shop? Can't we meet somewhere else. This is just a hobby. Not our life. I do not need to eat, drink, shit, pee, breathe and sleep reefing loh. I also have my life.

Besides, this is just a forum. Kopitiam. Anything goes! Trying to lighten up the mood and tensions here. Besides, we did start another thread and took it somewhere else.

No offence intended. If not happy, can meet outside one on one. :peace:

Meet one on one to talk, not to fight. I am a lover, not a fighter. :peace:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
No offence to anyone posting here but if you want to quit just close the internet explorer window and stop posting.

Don't understand whats the big hoo haa or leadership thingy is about man. Or maybe its just generation gap.... :whistle

Precisely. ;)

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
Meet one on one to talk, not to fight. I am a lover, not a fighter. 

I am a lover too! I love to eat Muah Chee! Will always buy a package whenever there is pasam malam at my HDB void deck! I m afriad if I meet you up, I'll bite you... hahaha Love your avartar! Looks delicious! Cheers~ :lol:

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
:cry: ......

AG_fishjumping.gif

3.5 X 2.5 X 2.5 Reef Coming up :))

136+39(UK)

163+47(US)

618+178L

Ur young in this hobby, while quite a huge population of the ppl around here are older, and that probably explains the fact that someone said ur "straying off to a corner". U just feel that u dun fit into the topics right? Dun worry, ask u get older, u will soon be able to.

May I ask if you were there to witness when BH "strays to one corner"?

Were you there? And do you know what was discussed during our "gathering"? Must we have "official seminar" or "talks" before some results can be achieved or sharing of knowlege?

"Topics" does fit him or not suitable for him? Oh yes because our topics almost certainly ended up in laughter and probably waste of time for him?

Our life don't start and end with reefing and certainly that is not the only thing in life.

Just my 2 cents and not shooting anyone.