Weekly Report - LFS/LFM

• SRC Member

Updates?

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

DT's live phytoplankton available at ah beng there. limited stock. dunno when he coming in again. :)

wow, that's impt to mi ... had been supplement with marine snow and aquaz phyto.. finally it come ;)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

lotsa fishes and softies in iwarna ...

bought a few zoo over at ah beng, they have a hugh black frog

iaquarium , nothing much

for today

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

:D Updates at ah beng shop :D

Golden Maroon Clown, fire clown, common clown, powder blue tang, powder brown tang, powder black tang, Yellow Mimic Tang, sailfin tang

:P Coral Beauty Angel, Bicolor angel, yellow angel, bluelip angel, etc...

:P Purple Queen Anthias, Dispar Anthias, Square Anthias and lot of butterfly, damsel, wrasses

:yeah: Black tip shark and Banded Shark

• SRC Member
Heard from Golden Octo yesterday that they are having a fish shipment last night...so today for those people who are lookin for rare fishes like ME :P

do check it out.. Hehe :evil:

Shipment from where? What type of rare fish to look forward to?

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member
Spotted at LCK 110. Very rare and unique looking Seahorse. 1 piece only.

ya.. saw it too today very................ swee :lol: for those who have sea hose tank its a must have :evil::evil: also its q big about 4" long N also fat fat :evil:

also lot of LPS. sps not much left still got afew nice moti's :lol: was there around 3.30pm today :evil:

Nothing special all indo shipment and the price is on the high side. Do check out the SPS and seahorse at LCK.

High side..... :unsure: ok lah..i think its the quality,service and environment.Its like a boutique mah :P jus like Pasar Malam and Orchard area....(Price are different)...i bought some fishes from them..very healthy ones and all start feeding. :evil: Im happy with them.Hee hee

Anyway, how much is the sea horse in LCK??Can pm me? :rolleyes:

Its really beautiful man...

High side..... :unsure: ok lah..i think its the quality,service and environment.Its like a boutique mah :P jus like Pasar Malam and Orchard area....(Price are different)...i bought some fishes from them..very healthy ones and all start feeding. :evil: Im happy with them.Hee hee

Anyway, how much is the sea horse in LCK??Can pm me? :rolleyes:

Its really beautiful man...

Why are the prices at aquamarin and bio-ocean not high ,selling a coco worm for $60, and green open brain for $60 , an green bubble at $85? Both of the shop look nice don't they lose out to the so call boutique and the service is good too , ur ear is too light . Keep telling customer their fish are hand caught by their own divers and corals from germany , where did the german got their corals from? Germany ? State? or from Indo? Even Reborn with so many shipments of LS everyweek don't tell customer that their fish are hand caught and he should learn Bio-ocean , Aquamarin and Reborn to be a honest busniess man. If the shop is open in the heart of orchard rd , yes lots of people will understand. And look at the price of the dry goods , most of them over price except for Aquaz products which is on offer which i think Aquaz had done a great job in controlling their price. As a customer i know which shop to go to , once bitten twice shy.

• SRC Member

well i guess to each his own lah... some pple dont mind paying $60 for a coco worm so let them lor... btw i m poor man so only pay $15-25 for a beutiful red coco worm... in the end the consumers will choose n decide lah... diff biz hv diff ways of attracting cust ... all part of their respective mktg mix n branding lah ... whos to say whos rite whos wrong... willing buyer, willing seller

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

hi there guys,

honestly, i find golden octopus expensive too, but you have to admit, their corals are in way better shape than they are in lots of other LFS. tentacle extension on the LPS, and polyps extension on the sps are great, and each colony of coral in the shop is of good health and size. some of their items are worth the price, some less so, so its up to consumers to decide right? it only gives us more choice right, so i see no reason to complain.

cheers,

ian