WTB: hydrometer

• SRC Member

U have to PM those who indicating decom and giving up this hobby, to check as they will not remember some item (in term of price). Unless of course if they are upgrading or downgrading :P

• SRC Member

Well they have but who would specially go all the way down to some place just to get a $5 hydrometer? Unless you can so lucky that the guy stays few blks away.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• SRC Member
Well they have but who would specially go all the way down to some place just to get a $5 hydrometer? Unless you can so lucky that the guy stays few blks away.

hahah u are rite, even if wan also sell refactormeter, dun think the hydrometer will be that ex to buy it as a second hand

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

heh heh no offense, but i almost fell off my chair when u said "bet u dun have this".

I dare to say most of us have hydrometers, and the richer ones have refractometers.

Speaking only for myself, unless I am giving up this hobby, i wun sell my hydrometer ( if not how to measure SG?).

and in my opinion, those bros decommissioning tank wun have expect anyone would wan to buy 2nd hand hydrometer, hence wun bother to post it up for sale. I believe they'll be posting the more important stuff first (like Livestock, rocks, the expensive equipment).

I would categorize hydrometers, submersible thermometers, alkalinity detectors, feeding-stations, bottles of unfinished fish-foods... as secondary items.

U might have to pm those bros tearing down their tank if they still have it and if they're selling. I doubt they'll be much ppl posting hydrometers for sale here (erm, cuz i dun think ppl would bother travelling far far just to get a 2nd hand hydrometer).

last but not least... wow~ the date at which u joined this forum... :bow:

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member
heh heh no offense, but i almost fell off my chair when u said "bet u dun have this".

I dare to say most of us have hydrometers, and the richer ones have refractometers.

Speaking only for myself, unless I am giving up this hobby, i wun sell my hydrometer ( if not how to measure SG?).

and in my opinion, those bros decommissioning tank wun have expect anyone would wan to buy 2nd hand hydrometer, hence wun bother to post it up for sale. I believe they'll be posting the more important stuff first (like Livestock, rocks, the expensive equipment).

I would categorize hydrometers, submersible thermometers, alkalinity detectors, feeding-stations, bottles of unfinished fish-foods... as secondary items.

U might have to pm those bros tearing down their tank if they still have it and if they're selling. I doubt they'll be much ppl posting hydrometers for sale here (erm, cuz i dun think ppl would bother travelling far far just to get a 2nd hand hydrometer).

last but not least... wow~ the date at which u joined this forum... :bow:

u guys may laff but i have pm those who give up their tanks and all say dont have. can u believe that... :P so is like hydro damn rare la... u r prolly luckier buying a fish or coral than a hydro. ;)

anyway since i travel around alot, i dont mind popping by to get e hydrometer. after all, its helping a fellow reefer get some $ back for his stuff rite...

and u r wrong to say that nobody will travel tat far... check out e previous hydro threads, most r sold. :o

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

hahaha... interesting discussion here :P

i have spare (with me since day 1 more than 2 yrs back when i started this hobby) and i don't use it for a long time. u can have it. FOC for you ;)

age.png

• SRC Member

Aiyo, I have lah. Stays Toa Payoh, Interested PM me, sell u 2 bucks free 2 demsel. ;)

Dun say neber offer.

Equipment:

30G Corner Tank with 10G Sump, 2 x 24W artinic T5, 1 x 24W 10K, 1x 24W 20K, 3" Grade 0 sand & Live rocks, Activated Carbon, Bio-home, 2 x Seio M620, Hailea 1/2HP Chiller, Redsea Pro Skimmer

Live Stock:

Turbo Snail x 1, Green Mandarin Dragonet X 2, Blue Tang X 2, True percular x 2, 1 x Algae Bleenie, Clarke clown x 2

Reef:

1 x 2" Blue maxima, Red/Brown/Purple Mushroom (Discosoma), Pink Ricordea yuma, A little colony Brown/Green common Zoanthus, Red/Pink/Green US Zoanthus, Eagle-eye Zoathus, 14 Branch Goniopora Pandoraensis, 1 Starburst Polyps, 3 + 2 Branch Frogspawn, 4 Blasto, palythoa, Cheato

RIPs (Since June 2005):

1. Sabae clown (KO by Clarke clown) 2. 1 branch melted frogspawn 4 branch 3. Golden maxima (Ripe the base off rock by me) 4. Algae Bleenie x 2 (Starvation) 5. Blue Maxima x 1, 2 x Maxima, 1 x frogspawn, rics (Overtemp...)

Old 30G Corner Tank.

Restarted 30G Corner Tank.

• SRC Member

Hmmm, this topic is getting interesting... can see lotsa friendly reefers around here.

u guys may laff but i have pm those who give up their tanks and all say dont have. can u believe that... 

Hehe, that could possibly be a reason why they give up their tank... they dun have hydro, so everything up lorry soon, and they give up... rofl~

anyways, you're being nice by helping reefers get some $ back for their stuffs.

Hope you get your hydrometer soon ya!

Have a nice day, weekend is here~ :lol:

dancing_girl2.gifSpirit.gif

• SRC Member

Are u for real? Willing to let go of mine if u are serious abt it. hahaha...stop using it since i started on refractormeter... quote me a price as i dun know how much it cost nowadays.. :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.