***best show tank in LFS***

asg

which LFS has the best show tank??  

252 members have voted

1. 1. which LFS has the best show tank??

• Reborn
    • Marine Life
    • Sea Life
    • Ah beng
    • paradiz reef (lavander)
    • iwanara
    • jiren
    • others

Reefdepot is setting up a full DELTEC tank... hopefully it will look wonderful... since it is bearing the DELTEC brand :lol:

AquaMart also setting up a fairly large FOWLR tank with the AquaMedic 6 foot tall skimmer... expect to see some nice healthy FAT Angels and Tangs in there ;)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Golden octopus tank is too large, should be the largest of all other LFS, since it is too large, some of the corals are dying, some turned black, probably the owner can't cope up with the massive amount of corals.

Jireh one looks better than Harlequin at clementi, they have lots of corals and rock scaping is good, with anthias and two impressive tangs. But now they shifted to another location, I don't know if their display tank is still the same. Harlequin is too plain.

Sealife one is one of the most comfortable tank when seen, it is one of the tank that I saw so far comprises of only soft corals, it gives us this very comfortable feeling like "I can also do it", and will not have stress while maintaining it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • SRC Member
Golden octopus tank is too large, should be the largest of all other LFS, since it is too large, some of the corals are dying, some turned black, probably the owner can't cope up with the massive amount of corals.

Jireh one looks better than Harlequin at clementi, they have lots of corals and rock scaping is good, with anthias and two impressive tangs. But now they shifted to another location, I don't know if their display tank is still the same. Harlequin is too plain.

Sealife one is one of the most comfortable tank when seen, it is one of the tank that I saw so far comprises of only soft corals, it gives us this very comfortable feeling like "I can also do it", and will not have stress while maintaining it.

bro.....where is sea life now????

• 2 years later...