Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In life, body bright yellow, head and thorax yellow-orange; a spot behind eye; head with irregular light-green bands. Dorsal fin of males with a large black, white-rimmed spot at the first interspinous membrane (another spot may appear on the soft portion between 2nd and 3rd rays for smaller males); females with a second black, light yellow-rimmed spot; smaller females and juveniles with a third blackish spot on penultimate membrane. Anterior lateral line scales with 2-4 pores; 6-12 suborbital pores. Pelvic fins not reaching anus.

u got ID ur little yellow fellas..male or female???

tink i also hand itch wanna get a pair also..

=)

nice nice :eyebrow:

Main tank: 4.5 x 2.5 x 2
Skimmer: Deltec AP701
Return pump: RD 6

Chiller: Daikin compressor with Titanium coil
Wavemaker: Jebao w-20, Maxspect Gyre xf150

Lighting: 8x54 ATI Sunpower Non-dimmable

Linked tank
Main tank: 2 x 1 x 2
Return: Eheim 1260
Lighting: AI Hydra 26 with controller
Wavemaker: Tunze 6025
My decommed 3 ft setup

• SRC Member

Thanks Bros.

I still deciding whether the 2 pieces are the same, cos they are from different source. Which is why I put them together at the moment to compare.

The smaller piece was under nothing but sunlight for the pass month or so, whereas the bigger one was under 250w MH.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Wow!

All the rare stuff are here!

Really impressive collection..

:bow:

The smaller piece is the darker one above? .. looks quite different at 1st glance..

The smaller piece is the one in front, and the dark spot at the mouth seems bigger as compared to the piece at the back. But they have been under different light source over the past month or so. That could be the reason why they look different?

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
The smaller piece is the one in front, and the dark spot at the mouth seems bigger as compared to the piece at the back. But they have been under different light source over the past month or so. That could be the reason why they look different?

but u said they are from different source, so maybe they are same speices but have slight variation? anyway is this from the lck tonga shipment?

• SRC Member
but u said they are from different source, so maybe they are same speices but have slight variation? anyway is this from the lck tonga shipment?

The smalle one in front is from Iwarna, while the bigger at the back is from LCK. :)

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
Sis,, great zoas,..,is the Green face come with Orange outer ring ? look little orangey..

Are u refering to the first piece I post? That one is a bit funny, think it has green face at the bottom, orange on top. Most of the polyps on the colony are showing more green than orange, but there are some showing more orange. <_<

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member
eh sis so after balancing back e MG ur zoas colour colour back ?

cus tht time u show me the blue i was realli shock..

The blue is coming back. About half is almost back..... :eyeblur:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg