Ming's Outdoor Tank

ming69

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ming

No 4? Wow.... that is very very rare in today's society....

Grats !

Eqpt: Deltec MCE 600, Tunze 6055 with Tunze 7091 controller, Artica 1/15 HP chiller, AquaIllumination Sol Blue LED Light System

2011 resolution : Do it simpler, better and in an easier way!

• 6 months later...
  • SRC Member

Went to Ah Beng's today with Baby. Couldn't resist the rbta. :chair:

Put in on the sandbed in front of the rocks. It moved to the liverocks behind and now it's wedged between the lr. :pinch:

Everytime I go back to see it, it seems to have shifted. Hope it'll stay...

post-5641-018302800 1289839056_thumb.jpg

post-5641-068773500 1289839070_thumb.jpg

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Went to Ah Beng's today with Baby. Couldn't resist the rbta. :chair:

Put in on the sandbed in front of the rocks. It moved to the liverocks behind and now it's wedged between the lr. :pinch:

Everytime I go back to see it, it seems to have shifted. Hope it'll stay...

:groupwavereversed: something for the Elvis and Priscilla to host! HOHO! :D

Happy Reefing,

Marc J.

• SRC Member

:groupwavereversed: something for the Elvis and Priscilla to host! HOHO! :D

I let them out of the betta box and the naked clown started to bully them esp the smaller one (Priscilla).

Luckily, I managed to trap the naked clown into the betta box. He was really pissed! Kept banging on the door of the box. :lol:

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

I let them out of the betta box and the naked clown started to bully them esp the smaller one (Priscilla).

Luckily, I managed to trap the naked clown into the betta box. He was really pissed! Kept banging on the door of the box. :lol:

Sis, How is yr P. Clowns pattern looks?.. :P nice anemone you have.. hope yr clowns like the anemone.. :)

Cheers and Happy Reefing :thumbsup:

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

very beautiful and healthy anemone sis!

Thanks, Bro. and Thanks again for your tips n advise!

Sis, How is yr P. Clowns pattern looks?.. :P nice anemone you have.. hope yr clowns like the anemone.. :)

Cheers and Happy Reefing :thumbsup:

Meet Elvis n Priscilla.

post-5641-075325000 1289908108_thumb.jpgpost-5641-005142200 1289908123_thumb.jpg

couldn't pick a nicer pattern for the smaller one b'cos I had baby strapped to my chest. After picking out Elvis, I gave up after a few minutes trying to pick out a smaller one. So far, they haven't found or realised that the anemone is for them.

MING IS BACK! :P

:lol: It's really hard to resist buying something for the tank after so long even though I'm not suppose to.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

move if you can.

anemone stretch very big.

Was thinking of moving it but haven't got round to do it yet b'cos of the rain. The lightning trip my house n we couldn't turn on the power for hours b'cos the main switch's on/off button broke. Wonder how that happen??

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

Thanks, Bro. and Thanks again for your tips n advise!

Meet Elvis n Priscilla.

post-5641-075325000 1289908108_thumb.jpgpost-5641-005142200 1289908123_thumb.jpg

couldn't pick a nicer pattern for the smaller one b'cos I had baby strapped to my chest. After picking out Elvis, I gave up after a few minutes trying to pick out a smaller one. So far, they haven't found or realised that the anemone is for them.

:lol: It's really hard to resist buying something for the tank after so long even though I'm not suppose to.

Nice catch!! :thumbsup: give them sometime.. I am sure them will host it eventually...

30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif30ikthj.gif
BANNER.jpg
1-3.jpg

LFS Map in singapore

• SRC Member

wah so nice the pair must have cost a bomb, they housing the anemone yet?

I think the both of them cost about 10x more than my naked clown which is why I stake out at the tank trapping it into the betta box when I saw it bullying them. :lol:

They haven't found the anemone yet, still all over the tank now that the naked one is trapped.

Lol... you are definitely infected with reef ich! :lol:

It's always the perfect excuse to go out with baby, saying "he's bored at home, I take him out for a drive." :eyebrow::whistle;)

Only problem is that I can't bend over the tubs to check out the stuff. :P

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• SRC Member

Ming you are power... 4 kids and still LFSing... :P I don't even have kids and I"m so tired all the time!!!! Only when I look at Corals and fishys do my eyes perk up! LOL

FTS!!!! FTS!!!

Cheers, ;)

Desi

Sheldon (TBBT): A little misunderstanding? Galileo and the Pope had a little misunderstanding...

• SRC Member

Ming you are power... 4 kids and still LFSing... :P I don't even have kids and I"m so tired all the time!!!! Only when I look at Corals and fishys do my eyes perk up! LOL

FTS!!!! FTS!!!

Not power lah. Messing with the tank is my "alone" time, cos my hands will be wet or dirty. So the kids have been told to stay away, or else.... :chair:

Tank is in a mess at the moment, cos I removed a lot of the corals before delivery and haven't put much back as I will be moving soon. Although we haven't started to pack. :lol:

ming how's the red margin from iwarna?

doing good?

The red margin is doing well and starting to feed on pellets. The mystery didn't bother it, which was good.

Member of:

n34281892381_7606.jpg

• 2 weeks later...