My 12G Nano Cube

Bio528

• SRC Member

everything might die if the live rock is not fully cured and starts a huge cycle. you might get lucky though, my amonia only spiked to .25 i think the fish will be fine if yours dosnt go any higher. super bactria was not needed, dont add any more.

12g Nanocube 70w MH + 36w actinics in the stock hood! 2 years old

24g Nanocube 70w MH + 60w actinics in the stock hood! NEW!

Ya that was really crazy, well i juz brought some tonga and LR and also added SUPER BACTERIA. hope everythings go fine...

i10356_SANY0155.JPG

yup , i think staying at 2 clownfishes will be good =)

your coral are opening up nicely in the pic .

maybe at a start ,do remember to test for ammonia , nitrite and nitrate .

let your parameter stable for about 2 months b4 adding more livestock.

if u do intend to add in more live rock, u might wanna cycle them in another container and add bit by bit to prevent ammonia spike =)

dun be discourage and read up more. Marine is a never ending story

. Jia you to build your reef .

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Member
eh..you are crazy to cycle with mushrooms and zoas.seriously.and no live rocks?

and in 3 weeks you added so many stuffs?

omg.

all will be gone soon.

Bro.. guess u r new too.. but don use such a harsh phrase to discourage a young reefer too.. ;)

bro.. ur tank looks ok.. do update us about ur tank.. and rmb not to add anemone so fast.. they need a more stable tank.. :)

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

Bro.. guess u r new too.. but don use such a harsh phrase to discourage a young reefer too.. ;)

bro.. ur tank looks ok.. do update us about ur tank.. and rmb not to add anemone so fast.. they need a more stable tank.. :)

anemone require a chiller as they would only strive in cooler water (27 degrees) and as you will normally switch on the lights for the other corals, then the temperature will shoot to at least 30 degrees. ;) great tank though.

It is actually ok to put mushrooms and zoos in a new tank (I think) as they come with a rock and those rock can be counted as live rock as they should be in the water in the LFS for at least some time before coming into your tank. The problem is whether when they come into your tank, does it come with good bacteria or worst many undesirable pests. So take care in "cycling" a new tank with just corals. Good move of you to put in some tonga branches. :lol: