Week 3 - 17 Oct - 23 Oct 2003

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

friday morning report: many stuff gone at t95......but still have the large tuffs of turtle grass..hehe ...anyway, anyone of you there in the morning also around 9, driving a chilli red honda jazz and wearing specs and OCS white singlet? hehe

i was the one hopping around with ah pek...in dark blue adidas tshirt....and wearing specs :P

alright, an update on t95....lotsa lps as well as other corals...

fox

hammer (thick branches and thin branches available)

torch

2 bubbles left

lotsa nice plates (pink base with greenish segments, short tentacles)

blastu

brains

some pratas

assorted mushrooms

alveos

goniopora

sea fans

some turtle weed

...that's all i can remember...

"Save a reef, grow your own"

• SRC Member

Thought someone say he wasn't interested in zoos <_<<_<<_<

see only...not buy....

Actually wanted to buy those loose frags...but paiseh to ask, like very cheapskate!

so, any kind soul got loose frag can pm me and sell/give me hor.....bec dun like the rock....as I'm planning to have a flat sand bed on the foreground, with diff colours of zoos and mushrooms on the sand bed or at least those flat rock. :P

COPYRIGHT@ HOR!

• SRC Member
Actually wanted to buy those loose frags...but paiseh to ask, like very cheapskate!

so, any kind soul got loose frag can pm me and sell/give me hor.....bec dun like the rock....as I'm planning to have a flat sand bed on the foreground, with diff colours of zoos and mushrooms on the sand bed or at least those flat rock. :P

COPYRIGHT@ HOR!

Forgive me for saying but have seen quite a number of fellow reefers' tanks who had such look... ;)

So yours wun be 'copyright issues'... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Just to let anyone interested know, there are 2 quite nice clams at eAquarist place. Selling around $65. One of them looks like the skin of a cobra, not sure what kind of clams though.

Was at Pasir Ris Farm and spotted an unusual colored variety of the firefish. It's body is black in color and its tail is light yellow. Bought it immediately at $6. Brought it home, put it in the tank, and it went straight for a small hole in the live rock.

Now i got a purple firefish and a black one hiding in the live rock :pinch:

I'm planning to have a flat sand bed on the foreground, with diff colours of zoos and mushrooms on the sand bed or at least those flat rock. :P

COPYRIGHT@ HOR!

sorry dude...already doing that... :lol::lol::lol: