A new beginning

wilsontantw

• SRC Member

nice tanks.... but nothing compared to seeing them in person! hee...everything looking good bro and i have finished reading this whole thread! lol...

and i hear boxer turbo charged engine rrroarrinnggg...:)

I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. - Woody Allen

nice tanks.... but nothing compared to seeing them in person! hee...everything looking good bro and i have finished reading this whole thread! lol...

and i hear boxer turbo charged engine rrroarrinnggg...:)

You actually have the patience to read through the thread... haha... anyway, no more boxer turbo le... change of plans. will be getting a small one for wifey instead.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

must be in a happy mood...take pics for us to c

Just the once a month photo update... Had problems with home pc after uploading 1 batch 2 days ago.. Thus brought these to office.

Nice, man. Will drop by on Sat morning to raid before others. Hmm... i tot i saw you an hour ago below golden shop carpark! Luckily didnt call out !

cheers

Hey uncle mike. That was me! Went to TA BAO lunch.. Should have called me. Btw I'll confirm with you regarding sat morning. Wifey told me gotta bring baby for jab on sat. Not sure what time. I'll SMS you to confirm timing k.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Just the once a month photo update... Had problems with home pc after uploading 1 batch 2 days ago.. Thus brought these to office.

Hey uncle mike. That was me! Went to TA BAO lunch.. Should have called me. Btw I'll confirm with you regarding sat morning. Wifey told me gotta bring baby for jab on sat. Not sure what time. I'll SMS you to confirm timing k.

Wil, take care of the family matter first. mine is the least important. Dont even schedule it on Sat.:agreed:

Cheers

mike

wah wilson your stuff looking gooooddddddddddddddddddddd..... LOL

Took only the good ones actually.. .LOL, those STN ones, or RTN, were all left out. haha...

Wil, take care of the family matter first. mine is the least important. Dont even schedule it on Sat.:agreed:

Cheers

mike

No worries yah... we'll meet as planned. :)

Nice shots there bro

Waiting to see yours bro!

shoot the leather pls.. lol..

Oh yah... was supposed to shoot the leather as well... ok ok, will attempt to do it tonight/tomorrow. :)

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Haven't been shopping much, thus not much update.

Been trying out different wave permutations for my so-call frag tank (which is a small 24"x24"x20") connected to the main tank's sump.

A) 1x6025 with nano wavebox

B) 2x6025

C) mp40 with nano wavebox

D) mp40 + 1x6025

All with different results. Now I'm just happy with a single mp 40. Running on short pulse mode.

Some video to share (see the wave movements in the first few seconds).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Swee :welldone:

Thanks uncle mike. The tank still needs some clean up. Very messy now.

Wow... your frag tank looks just as good as a display tank! The "branching tree" rock is bearing lots of "fruits" now! :welldone:

Haha. The so-called "frag tank" became a collection of frags. Indeed that branching tree LR is now the focal point. Now that the flow is somewhat settled for the SPS, I can spend more time to look into the lighting and think of what else to add to the tank.

Operation "clean-up" is definitely in the works.

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|