• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Supporter

Wow... thumbs Up. :thumbsup::welldone:

Thanks, bro. But really, the stuff that I have pales in comparison to the exotic beauties you have in your collection.

And that reminds me, when will you be showcasing your reef's FTS? :friends:

Joe... This is brilliant! Is it the same tank that I saw 3 months back at ur place??

If u do frag the purple monti, pls do let me know.

:)

super nice colours.

Thanks Wilson. :ThanxSmiley:

Yes, it's the same reef. Nothing much have changed as I have stopped stocking up awhile back. Guess the current FTS could be attributed to the SPS frags quick growth rate.

And speaking of fragging, will soon be doing some pruning to get my reef back in shape.

:yahoo:

• SRC Supporter

no need to be from Japan.

just saying for a SPS reef so nice, the damsels do no justice :(

throw in some fairy wrasses

saying no to fairies and flashers at the moment.. (they all just end up carpet surfing) till I build some netting to constrain them.

And damsels are nice fishes. :upsidedown:

• Senior Reefer

saying no to fairies and flashers at the moment.. (they all just end up carpet surfing) till I build some netting to constrain them.

And damsels are nice fishes. :upsidedown:

get nicer damsels lah haha!

but i love your rollandi

• SRC Supporter

get nicer damsels lah haha!

but i love your rollandi

Yes, I like the rollandis too. And guess what, they are a breeding pair that has a habit of laying their egg mass on my algae cleaning magnet. :wacko:

Alot to learn from you bro. Nice tank. Some tips on keeping sps?

Thanks for the compliment, bro.

Not there yet as I'm still in the process of learning.

Think it would be more appropriate if we could share information and experiences. :cheers:

• SRC Supporter

Here's some more top down view pictures.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to activate the MH for top down shots so they look really blue under the influence of the 4 x 39 watt ATI BluePlus tubes.. :blush:

TopDownView3.jpg

TopDownView1.jpg

TopDownView2.jpg

Yes, it's the same reef. Nothing much have changed as I have stopped stocking up awhile back. Guess the current FTS could be attributed to the SPS frags quick growth rate.

And speaking of fragging, will soon be doing some pruning to get my reef back in shape.

Me,me also wan frags...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

wow bro nice tank full of gems.... :bow: Time to raid ur tank... :superman:

|| Tank: 5x2x2.5 || Sump 3.5x1.5.1.5 || Lights: DeLighting 2x80w Aquable Special T5 ||

|| Return: 2 x ehiem 1264 || Skimmer: Skimz SM251 ||

|| CR: deltec denitrator || ATO with custom make reservior tank||

|| FR: TLF running Rowas ,UV ||

|| Wavemaker: Jebao RE20& RW15|| Chiller: Daikin 1HP Compressor ||

|| Monitor 1: American Marine Pinpoint Temperature monitor ||

• SRC Supporter

yes totally agree that we should share experience and information.

Absolutely! Lets arrange a day where we could gather afew reefers to have a "kopi" and "reef" sharing outing.

Bro, gotta visit you some time to see your tank in person. Very nice stuff!

Sure. Let me know when you will let to meet up. "Kopi" session after tank viewing?

Me,me also wan frags...

You are into SPS.. :ph34r:

wow bro nice tank full of gems.... :bow: Time to raid ur tank... :superman:

Bro, my tank small lah, if you raid it ... then instead of "Tank of Gems" will become "Tank of Germs" :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

seriously insane FTS and corals man!!! :score: your purple monti is truly breathtaking!

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Supporter

seriously insane FTS and corals man!!! :score: your purple monti is truly breathtaking!

Hi Milch,

Thanks for the compliments.

the thing however with photos of reef tanks is that they don't really reflect the actual colouration of the corals.

The purple monti does look a little more purple on picture than it really is. :ph34r:

Hi Milch,

Thanks for the compliments.

the thing however with photos of reef tanks is that they don't really reflect the actual colouration of the corals.

The purple monti does look a little more purple on picture than it really is. :ph34r:

I agree... :agreed:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

which would naturally led us to a conclusion : your purple monti befitting of a royalty :bow: please queue me up if you are ever gonna frag that :ThanxSmiley:

" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough. They are there to stop the other people! "

Randy Pausch, (The Last Lecture)

• SRC Member

Thanks, bro. But really, the stuff that I have pales in comparison to the exotic beauties you have in your collection.

And that reminds me, when will you be showcasing your reef's FTS? :friends:

Joe, thx for the nice words.. I don't have a good camera to take pictures of my tank.. Haha.. Looks like it's time to visit u soon for some catching up... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

• SRC Supporter

which would naturally led us to a conclusion : your purple monti befitting of a royalty :bow: please queue me up if you are ever gonna frag that :ThanxSmiley:

Will do..

btw, is that a pic of a Sail Fish on your avatar?

Joe, thx for the nice words.. I don't have a good camera to take pictures of my tank.. Haha.. Looks like it's time to visit u soon for some catching up... :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Sure!

ahhh..... the guy who got me addicted to colourful candy sticks called "SPS"..... nice to see you are still around dude.... great tank and still my idol :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thanks for the kind words, bro. It's been awhile since I heard from you.

How's your reef coming along?

:yeah: WOW !...the Fijian Organic Pipes big greenie-polyps...absolutely stunning mate ! :thumbsup:

Yeah! those fiji pipes are one of a kind. Kudos to Iwarna for making them available!

:bow:

Thanks Oni