peacemaker's office nano 2

peacemaker

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Heh... these guys are getting confused. Exchanging partners once in awhile... :eyebrow: The clown pair dominates the right side of the tank where their "host" is (Xenia). The purple firefish pair hangs around on the left with the zoas.

post-13914-1210398456.jpg

• SRC Member

A top-down view of my rics. Notice that the bleached ones at the top right are still in bad shape, but looking at the recovery of the bottom left orange one (which used to be in this condition), I'd say chances of recovery are good. :eyebrow:

post-13914-1210398952.jpg

• SRC Member
any updates peace?

Hahaha... what kind of updates are you looking for? Mine is a nano tank, you know... very small and limited. Heh... I just bought 2 new zoas from Ah Beng's, so will be taking some pictures later once they have fully acclimatised. On the contrary, I'm looking forward to your tank updates! :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

I did a small modification to my skimmer's air intake today. I have limited experiences with skimmers, and didn't realize that even such tweaking could contribute quite a lot to the type of skimmate.

post-13914-1210857200.jpg

• SRC Member

Did a bit of re-scaping today after getting some new corals. Shifted the whole rock scape backwards for more foreground space. Will be posting photos after the corals acclimatise to my tank. I should be done stocking now... the whole tank is pretty packed at the moment. The only way I could buy any more is to sell my existing ones. *Sigh* The constraints of a nano tank... -_-

• SRC Member
Well done! may i know what other liquid/chemical did u dose to your tank? Trace element? Purple Up?

Thanks!

bgrking

Thanks! I don't really dose anything except for 5-in-1 coral food. But time to advertise a little for one of our sponsors on this webby... :whistle I occasionally mix a little of "Top Up" from Iwarna whenever I do a water change. Distilled water, a small portion of Top Up, and the salt. Works for me. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Sorry I haven't been replying. Work as caught up with me these whole time.

Hope to see some pics of ur new scape.

Hey, its cool... how's your setup going on as well? Waiting for you post start your tank thread. :eyebrow: