Sale @ LCK 110

• SRC Member
Been to LCK201 & 110 today and stocks are as followings:-

LCK201 ---- Softies are cheap at $5.00/rock but colours hmmmm B) Not too much coral varities.

LCK110 --- Lots of Corals, Fishes & Clams.

Open Brain, Button Brain, Green Cat-Eye Bubbles (very green), Green Bubbles, Pratas, Plate, Torch, Elegance, Yellow Anemones, Various Mushrooms & abt. 20pcs of Acroporas (their new stocks, very nice colours which came in 3 days ago but all being reserved). B)

Many many Yellow & Blue Tangs, Red Percula, Damsel and about 180pcs of Maxima & Derasa Clams -- Maxima selling at $20.00 (1.5 to 2inches) and Derasa at $35.00 to $150.00 (3 to 6 inches), no further discount will be given for these clams.

Wow! :huh: saw the Dark Pink Ricordea Yuma at their display tank & a Red Clown naturally with no tail, both species are not for sales. B)

where does lck110 keep their stocks? i only see a display tank in the middle, some small tanks on the right and a big tank on the left where they keep the coco worms. are there more if you walk through the shop to the back? i took a peep outside but saw lots of boxes and stuffs. cannot see tanks leh...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
where does lck110 keep their stocks? i only see a display tank in the middle, some small tanks on the right and a big tank on the left where they keep the coco worms. are there more if you walk through the shop to the back? i took a peep outside but saw lots of boxes and stuffs. cannot see tanks leh...

walk into the shop via the main entrance. then exit from their rear exit. After which, if you turn left, they kept their clams/sps etc over there. If you turn right, it's where they kept their soft corals etc. Hope it helps

• SRC Member
guys, thanks for the info on lck110. still got space for softies so im probably gonna check it out this weekend. are their prices reasonable?

i know their ls is on the higher price for those that i asked but for softies, etc ?

Looking for cheap softies.... Go to lck 201 , sometimes can find

exotic specimens at rock bottom price... :P

• SRC Member
i went to 201 today also. It's closed and look deserted. Or did i went to the wrong shop?

Anyway 110 still have the clams selling at $20/-

are those the small bright blue coloured clams? looks damm nice but dunno if can take my tank temp of 28 degrees. they use reef relief chillers to keep the clams at 25 degrees.

• SRC Member
untouchables Posted: Dec 28 2003, 02:38 PM   

are those the small bright blue coloured clams? looks damm nice but dunno if can take my tank temp of 28 degrees. they use reef relief chillers to keep the clams at 25 degrees. 

clam can survive at 28 degree even 29 degree..but i dun advise any temperature higher then that. Lck got quite alot of different color clams the last time i went including the small bright blue coloured clams u mentioned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

SPS shipment arriving late Wednesday night at LCK 110!!

Sleepless in LCK for SPS reefers! :P

Please call for more info. Don't blame me if it arrives really late. :D

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Those working and still want to be the first to get hold of the SPS can come after midnight and wait in their shirt and ties. If you are lucky, may still be able to find time for breakfast after that before heading for work straight. :lol:

I think (marine) therefore I am

• 1 month later...