Can be found at Marine  Life .

SURE OR NOT? :blink::blink:

If I go all the way and if dun have...I help myself to yours... :lol::lol::lol:

The travelling is like from this end of Singapore to the other end... :P

• SRC Member

SURE OR NOT? :blink::blink:

If I go all the way and if dun have...I help myself to yours... :lol::lol::lol:

The travelling is like from this end of Singapore to the other end... :P

I am very sure that ml has that specimen that u are drooling over because it is in somebody's tank now.... :angel:

• SRC Member

I can remember now..Henry actually pointed at 2 blue colour ric to me, both on the same small piece of rock...and tell me softly...these 2 are very nice.....but I was planning to going down LCK, hence didn't buy any....now saw the pic, then can relate back! :angry:

some ricordeas will look pale or baby blue when you see in Henry's tub...but when you put it in your tank, esp under MH...the true color will appear in days...this is one I got from him from ricordea shipment 2...till now ..still really appreciate the quality he has brought in...

post-25-1069689042.jpg

• SRC Member
Nutx Bro... you bought the one that was splitting in to two rite...

DeepBlue if not under MH ler... i only got PL lights..

err..ot sure which one you refered, but the ID was confused by the seller.

I got a hairy mushroom, 1 big frag of Ric. yumas (from display tank) and a rock of Ric ?? (this is the one that is Very the Nice...I think tri-colour...blue mouth, orange and cyan colours, altho the colour are not bright like ML...but I think they need time to brighten up) :D:D:D

I am constantly learning from experimenting...best advice from woon ming too...leave your yumas in a shady place when you just intro it into the tank...that is to prevent it from being shocked by the strong lights....

my pale pink yuma bought a week plus ago kana shocked and shrunk...veri exp lesson :huh: