Out of Poly. Into NS

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

Cant Take it anymore. Studying something totally against everything i am . Cant concentrate. read notes also cant read properly. Cant do anything right. Im a Design/Sound/Video Person. No way i can restrict my mind by doing the opposite of what i was meant to do . CHEMISTRY . Science. BLEAH.

Tomorrow 2.30pm. i will know if i fail or pass my EM1 SUp paper. paper start at 2. if fail . i will hand in at 2.30 and go down to CMPB and sign up. Mother probably expecting this. father thinks im pretty happy in poly. Wonder what their reactions will be.

my argument: I cant do this all my life. something i hate and cant even stand to think of. Chemist? pharmacist? no thank u . How can i live my life like this . now only gone through 19 pretty *expletive* up years. another rest of my life to regret? What to do . what to do . That dickhead(father) always told me dissapointment is better than regret. I have no regrets now.

their argument: Will let u know tomorrow.

"Blessed are those that believe in what is best for them, for never shall their minds be terrorized. Cursed are the "lamb of God", for they shall be bled whiter than snow!" - Book of Satan V:IX

"Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the World. Cursed are the righteously humble, for they shall be trodden under cloven hoofs!" - Book of Satan V:III

"Blessed are the mighty-minded, for they shall ride the whirlwinds. Cursed are they who teach lies for truth and truth for lies, for they are an abomination!" - Book of Satan V:XI

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

You are definitely getting advise from the wrong book. :rolleyes:

You have got to reevaluate your goals in life? NS isn't too bad. Gives you some time to think and get fit. I have many friends who went back to poly after NS.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

For a 19 yo, you seemed pretty angry and frustrated. Well, I guess that is part of growing up. I was an angry ###### myself... But lucky for me, my folks generally left me alone and gave me a lot of freedom.

Nowadays, I just try to take things easy. You gradually learn that getting angry does not help at all...

• SRC Member
You are definitely getting advise from the wrong book. :rolleyes:

You have got to reevaluate your goals in life? NS isn't too bad. Gives you some time to think and get fit. I have many friends who went back to poly after NS.

Agree. NS, in a way is good in that boys at this age is pretty rebellious. Going thru NS give them/us an avenue to channel the energy. Keeps them off the streets and out of trouble...

• SRC Member

i cant wait to go in NS. i dun mind it at all. Goals in Life? got them set out. finally. after 1 and a half years of blind wandering. I know my path in life. How can i let anyone stand in my way . But they need to pay for my NAFA school fees. so i cant stab them all in the neck with a fork just yet. Angry Angry.

• SRC Member

Hi,

When you're schooling, u hate or dislike subjects, scare of exam.

In NS, you will be looking forward to weekend, because you hate live in army, hate to wait up early, hate to perform guard duty.

When you step in society, you will grumble that your salary is too low ..... etc. Working too much OT, no time to enjoy life.

:(

• SRC Member

Ya life suck in NS, cause now you can urge with your folk but in Ns you try urge la and you will see how many gurad duty u going to do. There is only yes and no answer in army.

In NS u just work brainlessly to pass time why cause that's what SAF stand for => Service and *expletive* off.

I hated so much of army life, I rather rot and die outside then to go into NS, at least I can die with freedom outside.

• SRC Member

well most of the time it's yes sir yes sir.. but sometime they trick you or ask stupid question you do have to say no sir wa..

Anyway if not for NS I would know about Marine tank also.. lolz cause one of my campmate intro me into this hobby and I took 1 yrs to study be4 going into it and now my tank is 2 yrs old. And next yr I will setup a new 2 feet by 2 feet by 30 inches tank.

• SRC Member

hope u enjoy army.

its the reason why i feel like migrating.. somemore after still got reservice and recall.... :pirate:

the second reason i hate singapore is the price of cars. if i am npt wrong its the most ex in the world.... haiz.. spore boleh meh?

• SRC Member

bro,

so much anger...

u sure army life is suitable for you?

people tell you when to sleep, when to wake,

what to do...

smoke must ask permission,

pee must ask permission,

hair must be short,

and worst!! NO GIRLS to look at

knowing your character, you'll find it too stifling

and regimental in no time..

if possible, try out for MDC, music and dance coy.

maybe your sound and video skills will come in handy.

i learnt to appreciate my parents MUCH more when i was in camp too.

and worst!! NO GIRLS to look at

what rubbish. there is always the ugly old hag 1WO running around. hahahaha.

"they say that in the army. the girls are very chio. you ask for Cindy Crawford. they give you Frankenstein. I don't want to f*** a Frankenstein, no!"

don't know if you remember that song. hahaha

• SRC Member

Spidey, no offense but it doesn't sound like what you're doing is very mature, is your NS attempt merely a means of getting back at your parents, some form of escapism? cuz once you enter NS they can't do anything to you? NS is no joke, unless you're a hokkien peng or a SAF scholar wannabe, you're sure to hate it. plus if you really are interested in gg to laselle, its a lot better to finish your studies BEFORE you start NS, rather than let your brains rot for 2 yrs then try to start studying again.

• SRC Member

u are seeing this the wrong way . i get out of TP now. i want go change course. U think the government is going to let me? im year 2 already. No choice but to serve NS first. So might as well get it over and done with. shorter also.

Music and dance coy.. if u were anyone else in this forum.. oh man :P .

I never ever ever will ever go near laselle.where u get that idea from??? I got friends whos O level aggregate almost triple mine in laselle.

Spongebob. i dont want to fish for men.

going to serve it anyway. might as well enjoy it . So u telling me if im not a hokkien peng or a SAF scholar im going to cry everyday and kill myself after 2 days ? . Damn. Bwilly.. can give me a hokkien refresher course bo.

think i'll be going back to poly. entry requirement of 5 olevel credits for NAFA.. my god.

I went in under the VEES scheme with nothing much apart from a Sec 3 cert. yes I was that lowly educated then. I still am. gonna do my Os next year for that matter.

now its dependant on your luck as to where you get posted to. normally for..urh people of my education status, we get drafted to mono intake. shit place to be if you ask me. but find some cool ah beng friends, don't put on airs with them and et voila. you'll have the best days of your life during BMT. shit training, combined with colourful humor and a guy willing to whoop ######.

mmm. come to think of it I do miss my BMT.