David chercm

Killerwhale

that's him. nothing new.

has any reefers been to his place before?

he has this habit of ' can u deliver to me' and will meet u at his void deck so that no one really know where is his unit?

act blur, will avoid all form of communication after getting ur stuff... beware!

* quite easy to identify him: same old trick, installment plan, quote ridiculous price (i rather give to students), ignore ur calls, lotsa dubious excuses due to finance, stay in pasir ris. seriously if i am desperate enough, i can find out which unit he stay easily ( talk to his friendly tank maker?)

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

i have already said before .

in what position are you in to bring up my old mistake , have you not made any mistake ? do you like some one to start spread your old mistake ? ? i do not see what is the point as you have breach some contract, and sold your things and yet making hell lot of noise here.

Killerwhale , come on , you are in the wrong . be like a adult since you mentioned sorry and i have asked to close the issue . that is the end of the whole problem .

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

• SRC Member

david, i already said i have never wanted to write this post until i read ur bad record and u again wanted to repeat ur trick on me by asking installment. I cant imagine if i have to agreed to u for installment plan. And for sure i wouldnt get back my money or product. Hence, despite the moderator give u chance till 18 dec, u never learn and start ur trick in 2009. So i need to warn every reefer here to beware of u. 0

i have already said before .

in what position are you in to bring up my old mistake , have you not made any mistake ? do you like some one to start spread your old mistake ? ? i do not see what is the point as you have breach some contract, and sold your things and yet making hell lot of noise here.

Killerwhale , come on , you are in the wrong . be like a adult since you mentioned sorry and i have asked to close the issue . that is the end of the whole problem .

david, i already said i have never wanted to write this post until i read ur bad record and u again wanted to repeat ur trick on me by asking installment. I cant imagine if i have to agreed to u for installment plan. And for sure i wouldnt get back my money or product. Hence, despite the moderator give u chance till 18 dec, u never learn and start ur trick in 2009. So i need to warn every reefer here to beware of u. 0

complain all you want , but pls go and see your own self in the mirror .

cannot be bother about this crap !

Humble tank :

Size: 4x2.5x2 ft - Display 

Equipment :

Return 1 : Ecotech marine L1

Return 2 : Ecotech marine M1

CR : Skimz CM122 - Caribsea extra course media with Grotech magnesium

Light : ATI 8x54W

complain all you want , but pls go and see your own self in the mirror .

cannot be bother about this crap !

Seriously, ur credibility have already been doubted too many times in this forum. You can say all you want but i believe nobody here will ever trust you again. I guess the crap here is yourself. Can never understand how losers like you can ever be born in this world. Yeah, go take up gardening or something. Reefing is not for you. Want installment? Go buy a car to carry your pots of flowers and crap (incidentally you too) for fertilizer.

• Senior Reefer

U are giving reefing a bad name! I cannot believe you would resort to such trickery. If u cannot pay for an item, DONT buy it. Dont go make deals and then cause problem for other people. Because of you, people will always be hesitant when it comes to making deals with strangers. I myself am just a student, 17 years old this year. I know what is like when people dont trust you, because they think you have not enough money to pay back. And it sucks. I cannot control most of it, because i dont earn my own money, i use my savings. So i can understand if people dont trust me, but i try to do my best to ensure that people will be happy with trading with me, by making deals that i can afford to pay, and meeting at places promptly. But you, you're an adult? (i think), and still you want people to have this mentality towards you. Shameful....

U are giving reefing a bad name! I cannot believe you would resort to such trickery. If u cannot pay for an item, DONT buy it. Dont go make deals and then cause problem for other people. Because of you, people will always be hesitant when it comes to making deals with strangers. I myself am just a student, 17 years old this year. I know what is like when people dont trust you, because they think you have not enough money to pay back. And it sucks. I cannot control most of it, because i dont earn my own money, i use my savings. So i can understand if people dont trust me, but i try to do my best to ensure that people will be happy with trading with me, by making deals that i can afford to pay, and meeting at places promptly. But you, you're an adult? (i think), and still you want people to have this mentality towards you. Shameful....

Wah lau eh, no standard, no class leh. Keep fish so many problem. Lion city very small, every where also can meet one another. NO $ dont buy la. LIke this keep marine no fun want. End up all LFS close their door when you DATANG. In the end you got to go NTUC buy snokel and go Beach pluck seaweed and can kunung fish and keep. :pinch:

BIGBIRD

Tank 1 : 36 x 36 x 30

Tank 2 : 30 x 36 x 30

Sump : 43 x 30 x 15

Light 1 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Light 2 : LumenAqua LED lighting systems 72W

Wavemaker : 1 x Tunze wavebox

Skimmer : Deltec 701 and Deltec TS 1250 Turbo Skimmer

Chiller : Arctica 1/4

Return pump 1: Rio 32

Return pump 2: Rio 20

Pinpoint : PH meter

Pinpoint : Temp meter

Pinpoint : ORP controller

Ozonizer : Sander C200

Tank1 and 2 : 308gallon

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

I TALK ANGEL, I EAT ANGEL, I SLEEP ANGEL

Erm chercm, kind of feel sad for u cos it's like one against so many, perhaps u should back down and so everyone can rest this matter.

Bro cannot stop him la. I speak a bit like beng, his pattern like that mean like that one. IN fact sometimes pasir ris beach he can get some fish and seaweed, somemore to need to pay installment.

BIGBIRD

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

• SRC Member

David,

have you ever wonder why reefers including me got so much problem with u? And why not the same situation on others? I seriously think you should be the one looking at urself infront of a big magnifying mirror. Seriously and no hard feelings

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• Senior Reefer
Wah lau eh, no standard, no class leh. Keep fish so many problem. Lion city very small, every where also can meet one another. NO $ dont buy la. LIke this keep marine no fun want. End up all LFS close their door when you DATANG. In the end you got to go NTUC buy snokel and go Beach pluck seaweed and can kunung fish and keep. :pinch:

Angellove, u talking about me or chercm >.< haha. even though im a student, im a very very responsible reefer ok haha. I only make deals if i know i can 100% pay, and i always very nice to people and my livestock. >.< dun wu hui wo. wo shi wu gu de. haha

Angellove, u talking about me or chercm >.< haha. even though im a student, im a very very responsible reefer ok haha. I only make deals if i know i can 100% pay, and i always very nice to people and my livestock. >.< dun wu hui wo. wo shi wu gu de. haha

Not you la. i know you wu gu de. Bro cannot mention name ok wait kanna sue.

BIGBIRD

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

• Senior Reefer
Not you la. i know you wu gu de. Bro cannot mention name ok wait kanna sue.

Im sorry. i dun wan u and me to kena sue. But can only kena sue for defamation ma. this is not defamation, this is just stating the truth. So no one getting sued today =)

Im sorry. i dun wan u and me to kena sue. But can only kena sue for defamation ma. this is not defamation, this is just stating the truth. So no one getting sued today =)

Haha, very smart. Tomorrow you O level result sure got a lot of distintion one.

BIGBIRD

123a4qp.jpg

BIGBIRD

Its all in the brain. I have ever come across an incident whereby I need to chase this chap to return me a mere $35 for nearly 2 months. And this chap is my khakis I have known for 20 years.

These guys are just made to be like that. Nature's creation. Maybe we should be glad of God's creation. They are here to help us to test our patience and endurance.