LFS BIG UPDATE 1st feb to 10th feb

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
i bought a couple from ah peh before CNY, price is ok lah... less than a red note per pc.

Not sure if he breed them or imported... but they're surely hardy, coz i didn't even acclimatised them... straight dump into main tank and they survive the shock.

hehe.

cheers

wilson

wow, like that must go T95 liao!!! i like hardy cleaner shrimp (who dont like :pinch: ) thanks alot for the inform bro!

because AQ and J1r3 didn't have cleaner shrimp. will drop by and report if there's any good stuff! :whistle

• Senior Reefer

last time i bought cleaner shrimp....just throw in, the next day die.... then i went to buy 2 more....just throw in also, and they both survive yay :) no patience to do drip method...but nowadays all inverts go tru drip liao. my 2 cleaner, pioneer survivors.

• Senior Reefer

had a dream last night that one LFS selling powder blue tang, the fin purple colour with rainbow stripes -_- summore got 2 and each selling $12.50 only...i also dream got one eibli angelfish....with aquamarin logo on the body. its the design of the fish...this is my body's way of telling me that i need to go LFS-ing soon...otherwise i will go crazy

• SRC Member
had a dream last night that one LFS selling powder blue tang, the fin purple colour with rainbow stripes -_- summore got 2 and each selling $12.50 only...i also dream got one eibli angelfish....with aquamarin logo on the body. its the design of the fish...this is my body's way of telling me that i need to go LFS-ing soon...otherwise i will go crazy

LOL! This is a LFS sighting thread leh, those you see in your dreams no need to report :shock:

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
LOL! This is a LFS sighting thread leh, those you see in your dreams no need to report :shock:

unless this is a dream thread :) later i go GO....sure alot of coral to buy. Must put restrains....otherwise will go crazy...so only bringing X amnt of money :) buy what i need to buy and faster go home...and dont look back.

• SRC Member
unless this is a dream thread :) later i go GO....sure alot of coral to buy. Must put restrains....otherwise will go crazy...so only bringing X amnt of money :) buy what i need to buy and faster go home...and dont look back.

bro lemon kena poison deep deep liao, report your sighting at GO pls. hehe, will be camping here :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer

kena poison stage 5 terminal liao....lucky still got 2 months to rehab before sch start...otherwise...on the exam paper

name: LFS

date: LFS

school : LFS

lfs lfs lfs lfs lfs lfs....... ok np will update on GO

• SRC Member
to be frank ah... his fish has been doing well in my tank. Maybe it's just me.

No la, paiseh for the broad sweeping statement. I didn't add that I'm always late to cheong the shipments, so pick up the leftover fish which are probably not as healthy :)

But his shrimps are really tough as nails (I'm not encouraging people to dump the shrimps into their tanks without acclimatisation lah). The ones I have from him either died natural deaths or from predators. Those from other LFSs, will die of shock when I introduce them with the same method of acclimatisation, thats where I noted the difference. I thought I was the only one to notice... hehehe...

My 1.5ft nano cube

My 24G nano tank (Decommed)

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.

And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

-- Jack Handey

• Senior Reefer
to be frank ah... his fish has been doing well in my tank. Maybe it's just me.

what fish u buy from T95? maybe some fishes are just very hardy no matter where u buy from?

• Senior Reefer
:huh:

Thought you went to GO? Shipment's supposed to be in now.

i dun wan go so early...wait they unpacking cant see anything...orals all closed right? leave later maybe reach around 9 =)

i dun wan go so early...wait they unpacking cant see anything...orals all closed right? leave later maybe reach around 9 =)

reach late, all the goodie in people's tank liao haha

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

LCK have some flame angels.

LCK new shipment

flying guanard

neon velvet damsel

Australia Cardinal

sunshine chromis

golden damsel

Mexico rock wrasse

black cap

fiji damsel

neon goby

labouti

lineatus

exclusive wrasse

jack knife

royal gamma

pepper shrimp

Australia footballer( not sure which player) hehehehe.....

blue eye tang

Anyone know if the lineatus wrasse came in any males? Btw wat's an exclusive wrasse? thks.

what fish u buy from T95? maybe some fishes are just very hardy no matter where u buy from?

i've got a Loooong list. (remember mine is a 2.5'x2'x2' tank)... hehe.

1) Regal Tang, over 1 year, grow from 20c coin to over 5". - sold to reefer

2) Powder Brown, over 2 months, 3", growing healthy, getting bigger than my YT. totally no ich or any other sickness. - going to be sold (coz overgrown my tank liao)

3) 2x black clowns, 3" and 2.5", over 1 year, since baby.

4) Leopard Wrasse, 2.5", over 1 year.

5) Algae Blenny, 2.5", over 1 year.

6) Best of all, Cleaner wrasse, over 1 year (have been a hard worker).

7) 3x spotted cardinals, over 2 months

To be fair, there are some dead ones too:

1) mandarin (tank not matured enough)

2) golden trevali (hope i spelt it correctly) - didn't even made it to main tank haha... (died during quarantine, coz i didn't even bother to feed them).

You be the judge... (like i said, it could be just me).

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• SRC Member
Anyone know if the lineatus wrasse came in any males? Btw wat's an exclusive wrasse? thks.

this batch of laboutes n lineatus sibe swee...........but 3 pcs each nia..............should be all male ones.............think shld b gone by now liao cause when i left only 1pc each left, maybe u wld like to call steven to check. ehhhh take note this batch not cheap hor............

• SRC Member
I remember seeing a few specimens at the following:

The Tropical Fish Centre

Blk 509 Bedok Nth St 3 #01-99 Singapore 460509

Tel : 6444 7839

I'm bad at angel ID so dunno what species.

Shop run by a uncle auntie pair. Dunno if couple as auntie always call uncle as 'boss'. It's a small shop but does have OK LS most of the time. I've seen the following in this shop one time or another: tassled filefish, blue ribbon eel, golden coral banded shrimp, banded pipefish, marine betta. As for corals, they carry mostly soft and LPS. Be careful to choose healthy specimen though as I saw Ick on some fishes sometimes.

Oh yea.. i used to visit them when i used to stay at bedok areas. Sometimes i also do see the couple at pasir farmways too :)

Looking for small regal angel or juv blueface. Anyone??

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

I went to reborn on thursday - just popped in for a quick look at the corals. Saw candy cane, mushrooms and zoos amongst other corals. I can't say anything about the colour through, most of their their coral tanks are lighted by a single blue t5 tube - all the corals appeared blue. Someone update when reborn has a new shipment on corals. I will go there with a bright torchlight....

this batch of laboutes n lineatus sibe swee...........but 3 pcs each nia..............should be all male ones.............think shld b gone by now liao cause when i left only 1pc each left, maybe u wld like to call steven to check. ehhhh take note this batch not cheap hor............

Thanks, yap think should be gone le.

• Senior Reefer

just came home from GO :) bagge dmyself a nice medium sized elegance.. have ALOT of elegence...from palm size including fingers, to the size of ur wrist to elbow. alot of pink and megenta looking zoos very nice. lots of rare exotic colours also. one blue one left but it is resevred. so technically, none left for blue. lots of favia, bubble, frogspawn, hammer, torch, anchor corals. lots of sun corals also. alot of sps....acro, monti i think? oh to ah siang, i think they have some montis left. =)

alot of red/orange/blue/purple mushrooms, lots of star polyps. about 10 pieces of huge red japanese rhyzo suns....50 red notes....got this guy bought it..along with other zoos. total damage....alot >.< the guy quoted him 50 red notes for the rhyzo, but then reduced price to 35 red notes...can u imagine how high they mark up? anyway, still have most of the nice corals left. just added the elegance in my tank...got stung by it T.T now so itchy

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

Decom Lelong

2. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办悉尼大学文凭Q微707091118悉尼大学毕业证成绩单,补办USYD学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of Sydney

3. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办新南威尔士大学文凭Q微707091118新南威尔士大学毕业证成绩单,补办UNSW学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of New South Wales

4. 0

留学时间不足,未毕业办墨尔本大学文凭Q微707091118墨尔本大学毕业证成绩单,补办墨大UM学历认证,补办认证材料,办理加拿大大学留服认证University of Melbourne

5. 0

köpa oxynorm oxyconti morfin utan recept