Weekly Update - 9th to 15th Feb 2009

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Reefer

ive never even see ghost pipefish in any LFS before! maybe once at ah beng, but i cannot confirm. so far, haven seen any. got banded pipefish and blue stripe pipiefish at henry only

• Senior Reefer
anything in AM JK??

anyone seen rics recently?

nope. haven seen any rics. i think later afternoon i go reborn buy those cardinals. will keep a lookout for you! :) XD anyone need anything at reborn? if i go and see any will let u guys know :)

• Senior Reefer
got 2 cleaner wrasse wasnt doing its job lei.. isit normal? bcos my past few cleaner wrasse go arnd pecking on fishes leh.

give it some time. at first my cleaner wrasse very VERY enthu. clean all my fish. then now it has gotten greedy and lazy -.- wait for me to feed only....summre eat everything...pellet also eat. my one do more eating than it does cleaning, but im still keeping it because it does clean my fishes. i think it help me prevent ich out break for exploding into cataclismic proportions. :) if not, it will be in someone else tank liao. cant stand it keep stealing food from coral and biting me -.-

• Senior Reefer

came back from reborn. the cardinalfishes that i wanted was not what they have bro reddevils. but i still bought them anyway :) they look almost the same, and they have neon blue eyes. so wat the heck haha! the original one i wanted not common i guess. but this also nice. this was the one they have at reborn

post-15755-1234504776.jpg

• Senior Reefer

reborn also had alot of damsels, fox face, cardinals, assorted butterfly, chromis, fire fish, harlequin shrimps. another shipment coming today at 4, and tomorrow at unkown time. or was it the other way round.....not sure. but i know today and tomorrow have shipment :) corals and alot of fishes.

• SRC Member

got small and cute regal? lol

reborn also had alot of damsels, fox face, cardinals, assorted butterfly, chromis, fire fish, harlequin shrimps. another shipment coming today at 4, and tomorrow at unkown time. or was it the other way round.....not sure. but i know today and tomorrow have shipment :) corals and alot of fishes.

• Senior Reefer
got small and cute regal? lol

as of now, no. but fish shipment coming in later and tomorrow. spoke to the boss's son just now he told me will have alot alot of fish. very nice gentleman :)

• Senior Reefer
sorry bro! din take a close look at it paiseh!

np! i kinda like this one. but i like the other one more. haha! but at $2.50 per fish, just buy la haha! :) anyway, i think the other one very rare. seldom see.

• Senior Reefer
i think the other 1 i buy b4 from ML,

maybe u check with henry he got bring in b4 anot.

i saw one inside henry's purple tang tank on the floor. but i dun think its for sale, and its too big anyway. if i ever see one, ill buy that and give my existing one to my cousin. in the mean time, im enjoying my current ones. they are much bolder than my banggai cardinals. interesting fish

np! i kinda like this one. but i like the other one more. haha! but at $2.50 per fish, just buy la haha! :) anyway, i think the other one very rare. seldom see.

Haha. the cardinals really reminds me of the Tetra i use to keep. :upsidedown:

Reefing since 2003
 4ft x 2ft x 2ft Mixed Reef (BB):-
50 Gal Sump,

Apex Controlled System (Lab grade),
Deltec SC1455 Protein Skimmer,
Vortech MP40wQD,

Jebao RW-15

Maxspect Razor 320w
Eheim 1260 Return Pump,
Hailea HS-66A 1/4HP chiller,
TLF Reactor 150, running HydroCarbon 

No it's not rare, Ah Beng has a lot, $3 each. Its in the small tank together with the glass cardinal.

LCK new shipment

Naso tang

Emperor

Yellow belly regal

Powder Blue Tang

Power black tang

Red scooter blenny

Sri Lankan Fire Shrimp

Sri Lankan Cleaner Shrimp

1 x AT

Radiant

Aurora goby

midas blenny

Alantic Blue Tang

Black Cap

Tonga Leopard Wrasse

Hawaii Shipment change to Tuesday morning

10-20 black tang

LCK new shipment

Naso tang

Emperor

Yellow belly regal

Powder Blue Tang

Power black tang

Red scooter blenny

Sri Lankan Fire Shrimp

Sri Lankan Cleaner Shrimp

1 x AT

Radiant

Aurora goby

midas blenny

Alantic Blue Tang

Black Cap

Tonga Leopard Wrasse

Hawaii Shipment change to Tuesday morning

10-20 black tang

good news to most of us i guess =) thanks

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10