Weekly Update - 23 Feb to 01 Mar

• SRC Member

Desmond has new shipment?? It was quite empty a few days back

Best Regards,

Morpheous

==========================================================================================

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

==========================================================================================

(Only when you guard your lips, you guard your soul....)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desmond has new shipment?? It was quite empty a few days back

bro, not too surewhether they have shipment. i mean I see the rock beauty at desmond's really a while ago, like a month ago =) rock beauty not exactly rare in this sense.

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• Senior Reefer

ok some updates on iwarna and pacific marine.

iwarna - pratas, smallish size very cute.

zoos

leopard wrasse

other common fish, not really interesting.

highlight is the leopard wrasse bah...very cute and i bought one to try >.> 1 red note i thought might as well give it a shot haha.

pacific marine - some left over elegance, octopus, hammer, brains. (the purple and red one...lucky still have after 1 week. bought one)

blue line angel...not sure the name. its brown with yellow tail and horizontla blue line.

assorted butterflies angels etc etc. nothing much over there too.

• Senior Reefer

i think few years ago rock beauty use to be more common right? i dunno if its me or wat but i see them lesser nowadays...showing up maybe few times in a few months that kind. not really a staple fish for the industry. but yea its really a beautiful fish and very hard to keep =\

• SRC Member
yea bro wilson,

check reefdepot.com.sg

think shld be 12-8pm today.

Darn... didn't managed to squeeze in a trip to RD today... but managed to go GO twice today! First time i went alone to check out the 'special' pricing... ended up bought several pieces for the weekend. 2nd time went with my bro-in-law... (this time round i decided to NOT buy anything liao, will wanna check out the east side shops tomorrow to see if there's any new stuff.)

GO has lotsa Pratas (some pretty decent pieces) + several good specimens of true octos. Several good-looking cynas... quite tempted to get one.. but the $$$ was too much for me to swallow. (got budget constraint.

Oh, there are also some pretty nice alveopora (one of them is a 3-digit piece) quite exquisite piece. Gonios of coz...

Several nice Acans + Maxima acans + blastos + some yumas... (not a lot) - NO Flor. Rics.

Zoas: still have some (not a lot) of nice ones...

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer
Darn... didn't managed to squeeze in a trip to RD today... but managed to go GO twice today! First time i went alone to check out the 'special' pricing... ended up bought several pieces for the weekend. 2nd time went with my bro-in-law... (this time round i decided to NOT buy anything liao, will wanna check out the east side shops tomorrow to see if there's any new stuff.)

GO has lotsa Pratas (some pretty decent pieces) + several good specimens of true octos. Several good-looking cynas... quite tempted to get one.. but the $$$ was too much for me to swallow. (got budget constraint.

Oh, there are also some pretty nice alveopora (one of them is a 3-digit piece) quite exquisite piece. Gonios of coz...

Several nice Acans + Maxima acans + blastos + some yumas... (not a lot) - NO Flor. Rics.

Zoas: still have some (not a lot) of nice ones...

looks like i'll have to pay GO a visit tomorrow. and reborn also...(:

looks like i'll have to pay GO a visit tomorrow. and reborn also...(:

Well, the higher quality ones are just slightly before the 'usual' prce.

If you stay a little longer and keep ur eyes peeled on the center tank, u may find some gems as well...

okie... me going to sleep le... good night and have fun shopping tmr....

decommissioned 2.5x2x2

Videos:

|
|

Your mind is like a parachute. It only works when it is open.

• Senior Reefer

GO alot of torch,hammer,frogspawn,anchor,octopus,blasto,cyna,prata,lobo,trachy,weso,acan, the usual. alot of green stripey mushrooms also.

zoos also. left 1 blue one and a few pink. never really see properly.

• SRC Member
GO alot of torch,hammer,frogspawn,anchor,octopus,blasto,cyna,prata,lobo,trachy,weso,acan, the usual. alot of green stripey mushrooms also.

zoos also. left 1 blue one and a few pink. never really see properly.

Went to GO too...left the place at 7pm. Bought the gren stripe mushie.

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Went to GO too...left the place at 7pm. Bought the gren stripe mushie.

haha. ya the mushy dam nice. abit regret i never buy. but nvm la those quite common will always have. the price not bad right? they got discount (:

• SRC Member
haha. ya the mushy dam nice. abit regret i never buy. but nvm la those quite common will always have. the price not bad right? they got discount (:

Yes, nice green striped mushies...good price also. Striking orange mushies...too ex to swallow. You shd get it, still got some more.

Still have nice orange zoas and striking pink zoas... :eyebrow:

GO has very nice maxima acans...purple and red ones...very good for serious reefers.

Went down to RB also....got nice red pratas with green face...good price (6 red notes)

l7304smr.jpg

• Senior Reefer
Yes, nice green striped mushies...good price also. Striking orange mushies...too ex to swallow. You shd get it, still got some more.

Still have nice orange zoas and striking pink zoas... :eyebrow:

GO has very nice maxima acans...purple and red ones...very good for serious reefers.

Went down to RB also....got nice red pratas with green face...good price (6 red notes)

forgot to mention GO got some orange yumas. green yumas also got.

• SRC Member

Adult Blue ring angels at ah beng.

Quite good size

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets:

Emperor Angel, PowderBlue Tang, Regal Angel, Teardrop Butterfly, Singapore Angel and Nemos

• SRC Member

my bad....

Its blue line

Best Regards,

Morpheous

My Ocean Pets: