• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
what is at AMK? lol

Hehehe my house lo :eyebrow:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite fish only.

Give me one more chance....

More information AMK ave 10 .... :eyebrow:

New LFS at angmokio... supply all kinda angels at cheap prices.

wahaha....

must cheong down liao... shipment all day long

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

• SRC Supporter

wahaha....

wah! im gonna convert to full angel tank then! :P

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed

Sealife has healthy and beautiful black foot clown aka amphiprion nigripes. Really a sight to see a huge shipment of these delicate clownfish. They are so bad shipper that most of them come in either DOA or gasping badly for air.

In addition, yellow belly regal of rather good sizes (3-4inches) can be found there, some already feeding on pellets :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Hawaii shipment and red sea shipment fishes can be found in Sealife. Usual suspect, beautiful intense purple tang of many sizes, sohals, asfur, beautiful flames angel, yellow tangs and kole tangs. Lots of huge cleaner and blood shrimps.

Other assorted fishes like solar wrasse, royal gramma can be also found there. Go down for a look :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Bro, you move liao ar? Must visit your new setup one of these days. :ooh:

Ya shift since last oct.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• SRC Member

wahaha....

Ya Bigbird Marine Aquarium Huh :eyebrow: Cheap angel can, those pop eye and dying one :eyebrow:

• Senior Reefer
Sealife has healthy and beautiful black foot clown aka amphiprion nigripes. Really a sight to see a huge shipment of these delicate clownfish. They are so bad shipper that most of them come in either DOA or gasping badly for air.

In addition, yellow belly regal of rather good sizes (3-4inches) can be found there, some already feeding on pellets :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Hawaii shipment and red sea shipment fishes can be found in Sealife. Usual suspect, beautiful intense purple tang of many sizes, sohals, asfur, beautiful flames angel, yellow tangs and kole tangs. Lots of huge cleaner and blood shrimps.

Other assorted fishes like solar wrasse, royal gramma can be also found there. Go down for a look :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Thanks dispar. looks like its time to pay a trip to SL tomorrow ;)

New lfs juz opened at basement of new mall at Novena (Square2 i think)..

Quite entertaining if you look at their prices!

2 red notes for a Domino Damsel!!

Almost 2 red notes for a 'Special Algae Eating Snail' (turbo snail)!

Lol!!

• SRC Member
The eye-pop doesn't matter as long as don't drop still got chance. R u going to lelong the pop-eye queen arh?

In the dustbin liao la. One eye see north the southern part he cant see, so the attacker whack and attack on the south.

• SRC Member
ah ma keng my mother old school lol! at LCK there

Oi OI OI!!! fish update suddenly become AH MA KENG slowly slowly SIAO LAN KENG. Update fish la.

• SRC Member
cham - those LFS in shopping center usually v v ex one,

bigbird - :P yes boss lol! fish only updates

Correct la,

Any lobang who want to sell King?

Correct la,

Any lobang who want to sell King?

I have a King* for sale... 200 dollars.

10inches, look good and very strong deep colour. u want a not? sure can put in ur tank

confirm no fight.

* King Kong figurine :upsidedown:

2x1.5x1.5 tank

Lighting: AI hydra 52HD

Skimmer: Deltec SC 1455

Reactor: Minimax; rowaphos

Skimz  ; NP biopellets

Wave Maker: MP 40 WQD

Return pump: Eheim 1262

Chiller: Arctica 1/10 hp

A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel -- Proverbs 12:10

Anybody went down to JM to take a look? having closing down sale...(i din want to go down to avoid disappointment, u know wat i mean)

Nothing much. All left over stock. I bought fire coral and blue fan. The left over coral and fishes can discount abit.

event.png